X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Meerkat Madness View Post
    Why did you buy all that kit before youve even played a game?
    Because its fun to dress up

Comment

Jez what site is that man? Looks nice and warm!! :D

Comment

Its the UCAP Sandpit in Kent next to Bluewater shopping center, photos taken last week!

Comment

Wow! I was expecting somewhere foreign! Looks way too open, warm and sunny for the UK! I've not been down there before, will add it to the list of sites to visit!

Comment

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
            Its the UCAP Sandpit in Kent next to Bluewater shopping center, photos taken last week!
            I wonder if EBZ have any plans for going there any time soon...? I was at Detling Hill/Apocalypse yesterday, and had a blast, plus the team I was on, looked like NATO/Coalition forces, so the result was NATO vs. Insurgents for the day.

Otherwise, my kit did the job really well, so it's going to get plenty of use out of me, just as I will get plenty of use out of it.
            Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

me today from flints vid sporting 36hr loadout

Comment

John has asked, and andy said no

Comment

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
                  John has asked, and andy said no
                  Ohhh :-( ok then, did the site owners give any reasons as to why?
                  Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Another new vest today so got it fully kitted up :D

Comment

Originally posted by L3w151988 View Post
                      The Army Combat Uniform, is also issued/available in the newer Crye Precision MultiCam, and our own British Army, has begun to adopt their own version, known as MTP, or Multi terrain Pattern, but in the Soldier '95 design (same design and cut as the older DPM's, or Disruptive Pattern Material).
                      Yes, the British Armed Forces have now started to get issued MTP. No, it is not in the same cut as CS95. That CS95 cut was a stop gap if you will. The new MTP PCS is completely different to CS95.

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                        Yes, the British Armed Forces have now started to get issued MTP. No, it is not in the same cut as CS95. That CS95 cut was a stop gap if you will. The new MTP PCS is completely different to CS95.
                        The British Armed Forces are now issuing MTP in ACU cut now are they not? Cant remember where I read it so I may be wrong!

Comment

Similar to ACU cut but it is refered to as PCS from what I understand. Completely different to CS95.

Comment

• Originally posted by L3w151988 View Post
                            Ohhh :-( ok then, did the site owners give any reasons as to why?
                            Yeah it's kinda like McDonald's asking burger king if they can sell their burgers there

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                              Similar to ACU cut but it is refered to as PCS from what I understand. Completely different to CS95.
                              Ahh I stand corrected! I know its definitely completely different cut to CS95.. tilted pockets included on the arms etc!

Comment

New Lid:
                                Check Out The AFO Claymore Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/AFOClaymore

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X