This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Unless you buy the real ones and not the Element ones, there is no point.
    itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

The Element/ Z Tactical brigade cant compare. I know the price dictates they cant but you sort of stick with them for 20 minutes then realize your normal hearing is taking a hit
      Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

How would you rate the clone JPC ThePesH? Any chance of a break down of what you have on their and some photos of just the rig?

Comment

A pic of me shooting from a window. Excuse the poor pic quality it is a still from my go pro.

Comment

unfortunately I don't have the money to buy the real ones.
            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post

Combat Controller inspiration ;-)
              very nice
              Last edited by Bust-Em; 4 September, 2011, 19:55.

Comment

Please stop quoting pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                  I meant Sordins, that was a dumb moment. I'm after either a pair of comtac 2's or Sordins, no idea which is better or worse.
                  I have the z-tac sordins and they're not that great. I only use them in CQB because they stop my ears ringing from the ludicrous pyro use at my local site.

Comment

Pretty much the sum total of my WW2 kit, this is by no means a guide to perfect ww2 uniform, I have many 'farby' items and the equipment is certainely not perfect. Then again, I airsoft, not re enact, so I don't really mind and nobody else does either!

1. M35 Tunic with collar tabs denoting the rank of a private or red army man. The medal is for victory over Germany if you wondered, I got it for free!

2. Pilotka side cap with enamelled star. The star has been painted green as they were at the outbreak of the war

3. Civilian gas mask bag. These were used as general kit storage while on the field, the actual gas mask was often left with the company baggage. I use mine for BB's, food etc to be carried out. Obviously mine is 'farby' as it's a civilian rather than military model.

4. Belt that cost £2 from some shop

5. Soviet canteen 1970s/80s issue. The difference between this and a war one is the outer thread on the cap and also lack of ridges on the top.

6.Mosin nagant duo pouches. These are postwar but painted to look like the darker WW2 ones

7. East german jackboots. These are postwar but reasonably similar to the issued ones

8.Postwar sharovari trousers. You can tell because the fabric 'kneepads' are coffin shaped rather than pointy.

This concludes our history lesson for today. I think I've got this all correct, if you know better don't hesitate to correct me. Feel free to ask about anything you see :D

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                      So I thought to myself
                      " I wonder if these new ear defenders are any good"
                      And for £7.50, they are perfect. Definately muffle the sound of my glock, but I can still hear the cat meow at the same time. Not bad!

After that I put on the rest of my gear because no one is at home to ask me what on earth Im doing…
                      your loadout looks great

just seen those ear defenders selling for around £7

might get them, just wondering though, is their anyways you can lessen the sound damping?

Comment

• Not really. They have a solidly attached rubber and faux leather cushion, with foam inserts. I removed the foam, but it made little difference so put it back in. Don't worry, you're not going to be running around deaf!

Comment

My full Russian Digital Flora loadout.

Soviet WWII kit.

Without the raincoat.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Vodka in the bottom left

Comment

Good eye.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

cheers ben

really tempted to copy your load out, i already have the big bits

but would be awkward if we ever meet in a field hahaha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X