• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

My gear at F&O.

itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

Dang son your legs are SKINNY!
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

This is a pic of my frend wearing Most of my gear (he is verry small!:D)
          And Dr. Dre said... nothing you idiots!
          Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement! HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
            Dang son your legs are SKINNY!
            I think you will find its just the trousers making them look a little skinny. In future keep it shut unless you have something helpful to say.
            itrader-

Comment

In all fairness I can't see your legs, camouflage!!

What are the crye style trousers like? Been looking at some coyote brown ones for a while now...

Comment

I bought the dragon red CRYE GEN 2`s they where awesome, still have them but now i have the real MC CRYE GEN 2 trammies and they seem to be like slim fit trousers when i ware them, as you can see in the pictures.
                itrader-

Comment

Originally posted by kingdong View Post
                  I think you will find its just the trousers making them look a little skinny. In future keep it shut unless you have something helpful to say.
                  No offence was mean't grumpy gills In future dont bite someones hand off for playful teasing!
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I know I already posted this one, but its an ace picture, and shows me in my gear, in game, rather than in my garden…

Comment

Are they ear defenders? That's a new one to me....

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
                        Are they ear defenders? That's a new one to me....
                        They are indeed. Not because everything going on is too loud, just for the look. And on that day saved me from 3 would-have-been very painful ear shots!

I did have to take them off at one point to overhear some quiet talking from the enemy in a bush, but have no problems hearing people next to me taking and stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                          No offence was mean't grumpy gills In future dont bite someones hand off for playful teasing!
                          Apologies, I tend to take things the wrong way on the net especially when I found out one of my guns was impounded yesterday. Laame.
                          itrader-

Comment

Originally posted by dpman View Post
                            This is a pic of my frend wearing Most of my gear (he is verry small!:D)
                            A two-tone Thompson? Oh noes. Someone pass the hydroflouric acid, I need to wash my eyes out.
                            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Looking at it has the same effect of watching the tape on the ring.
                              Selling:
                              ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Originally posted by vadid View Post
                                My MTP/Multicam gear
                                i like the camos' effect in the third picture
                                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X