Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Sunday's game:

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

@CKinnerly

DYNAMIC!

But seriously, do you find holding the gun like that to be useful? If you do fair enough, it just seems awkward for me

Comment

My accuracy and target acquisition speeds increased noticeably when I starting using the magpul dynamic tactical gun grip. :p

(seriously)

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
          Me dans le Weekender. First two are phone pics, last is one by ck event whatsits.

hey what brand molle hydration is that?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
            But seriously, do you find holding the gun like that to be useful? If you do fair enough, it just seems awkward for me
            In all genuine honesty, I find anything else uncomfortable and weird feeling now-a-days. If that grip felt stretched or unnatural to me in any way I really wouldn't use it I assure you. I've got no interest at all in enduring a left arm that hurts all day during a game, just in a vain effort to look 'cool'.

I find that extending your 'weak-side' (to use the general term) arm outwards, is kind of like turning down the sensitivity on your mouse/control pad; you're just able to place your aiming reticule on to your target with so much more ease and precision. Though in this case, unlike with video games, you don't suffer the issue of only being able to turn around dead slow.
            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Bust-Em View Post
              hey what brand molle hydration is that?

cheers

Its a warrior cargo pack on a warrior RICAS Compact. The cargo pack has a space for a bladder in it, and i cant remember what make the bladder is...

Comment

thank you :D

Really nice loadout by the way.

Comment

cheers, looking at it now it looks a little messy, but it works for me.

Comment

My MTP/Multicam gear
                    "I happen to be a death-dealing, blood-crazed warrior who wakes up every day just hoping for the chance to dismember my enemies and defile their civilizations. " - Corporal Josh Ray Person U.S Marine's 1st Recon Battallion 2nd Platoon

Comment

Hows the afv holding up mate? Is that it in the picture
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                        Heroshark, That mask looks epic. Any chance of some close-up shots??

Do my eyes deceive me or is that a moveable jaw also??

Big fan of the Ao2 STYLE (caps because I realise this isn't an Ao2 replica mask lol) masks
                        I miss mine
                        thanks, yep the jaw moves. Theres pics on page 120

Comment

Combat Controller inspiration ;-)

Comment

Comtac Mk1's? are they any different to Peltors at all? thinking abour getting one of the three.
                            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

No... Those are Comtac IIs

Peltor makes Comtacs, so what you're saying means nothing.

Comment

I meant Sordins, that was a dumb moment. I'm after either a pair of comtac 2's or Sordins, no idea which is better or worse.
                                The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X