This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

I dunno... if I were a marshal, I'm not sure I'd let you in to a game without adequate eye protection...
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

There's no way I'd risk going into a game without eye protection, even under that mask, dude.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Yeah it was sarcasm mate, those visors are meant to stop rounds in real life aren't they? I've handled one before and obviously they're fairly weighty and pretty thick, so I thought I'd sort of go entirely the opposite way by calling it 'inadequte' eye protection vs plastic BBs. I've no idea how the seal around the edges is so I couldn't comment from a serious safety point of view.

Looks impressively imposing with the full length rifle anyway. I'd have said that was a chicom rig there but I'm a noob with russian gear so I'd have no doubt been wrong.
        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

The seals around the edges are fine, it's just the fact that people tend to break rules and blind fire way more often than you'd like, especially since if you're looking up, there is a large gap under the helmet.

You would have been wrong, it's not a Chicom, it's a 1st Chechen War rig, piece of history right there. :P

Loving the kit, it's really comfortable and easy to move around in. Helmet's lighter than what I'm used to. Those goddamn Maska helmets weigh around 6kg.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Finished my RAV at last! Also I love my new M18A1 :D

Comment

Kamarov - tidy your room.

Rest is good.

Comment

here there are my UKSF and Italian SF setup, hope you enjoy!

Comment

Top pic an SBS loadout? They both look great

Comment

Going post apocalytpic for a Fallout game in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                      Top pic an SBS loadout? They both look great
                      first of all, thank you! i worked on 'em very much and yes, the top pic is an attempt sas or sbs in cover ops..sometimes i use vest over chest, more comfortable and i also use a claymorebag ^^

@ lardassmonkey: amazing!

Comment

Here's a few pictures of what im going to wear for this upcoming game on sunday, its going to be a cheeky one, myself and one other are going for a 6 mile yomp with bergans tomorrow (saturday), bivvying out then playing sunday.

anyways heres the look, all it is is DDPM trousers, RM T-shirt, DPM jacket, Cap with Afghan/brit flag patch, Warrior Ricas vest with various bits and pieces on it and .338 sniper rifle. Saw some of our RM snipers rocking this kind of look out in Afghan 2008/09

Comment

Kit and rifles looking good! What manufacturer is that one, I can't spot the mag location?

Comment

My ACU gear, Face Mask, KWA G18c and TM Sopmod

Comment

CIRAS looks a bit empty mate! Also, hows the face mask? i tried one a few weeks ago and still thought it was quite bulky!

Comment

• Sam-beta what pouch is that on ur vest with the cyalumes in it been looking for one in ranger green for ages but don't know the name lol
                                "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X