This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

you are one lucky git i must say! i watched the whole of your 30 minute long video, i wish i had that kind of money to spend on my kit as well.
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

I do like what Chrome auto-correct has done to 'softshell'

Originally posted by Stones View Post
      you are one lucky git i must say! i watched the whole of your 30 minute long video, i wish i had that kind of money to spend on my kit as well.
      Impressive, how many Pro Plus did you need? Heh. I'll try and do some shorter more punch'y videos over the next few weeks, any idea/suggestions feel free to drop me a message here/on youtube, always after ideas from you guys that watch the videos.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Here's a few pics of me in my gear

Mucking around with ghillie suit

When I was contemplating a CQC loadout...got rid of the MP5 to fund other stuff though :P

Taken down at EAG:TW. Was borrowing a mates L85

Taken at mine by a mate...again just mucking around
        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Like the last shot. That background, bit of hessian on the rifle, spot of cam cream, and you've got yourself a pretty realistic looking sniper.

Comment

As soon as ive finished sanding and spraying the suppressor on the DSR I will be wrapping it again =]
            WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Comment

Just took delivery of my new loadout so thought i'd chuck it on and see what it looks like...im impressed!

Just waiting for my dropleg molle panel so I can put my Pistol on and my M4 Pouches to get rid of my 7.62 Mag Pouches on my vest.

Any criticism please do go ahead.
                sigpic
                [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
                * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

i see your into happy feet
                  After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

I have no idea what it was on TV if im honest aha...but penguins are cool!! :D
                    sigpic
                    [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]

Comment

Outdoor photos work better, but that aside, looks high and tight, good stuff. Usually you see a lot of guys running about a games with 12 feet of loose strap flapping in the breeze and their drop-leg holsters spinning around like some kinda crazy pole dancer on E, but I can see you've taken the time to get yourself setup right.

As for me, Crye Airframe clone appeared this morning which is nice:

Comment

Thanks CK ...took me ages to decide on a loadout I wanted to use...but its paid off and all ready for 2012!

I'd of got an outdoor shot...but it was raining and persuading the missus to come out to take a photo wasn't going well aha :D

//Shaide
                        sigpic

Comment

"but my hair will go all frizzy"

Only thing I did just notice is the boot laces, and I say this purely to hopefully save you from possibly smashing your face in to concrete one day. Once you've threaded the laces through all the hooks on the boot itself, go around the top of your ankle once (or twice if required) then tie the knot at the front in the usual place. Saves having those massive loops dangling there.

Of course it's entirely possible you know this and just weren't fussed for a load-out picture, but I don't know you so I thought I'd say. With the amount of lurkers on most airsoft forums you never really know how many people are watching and reading, never hurts to mention these things.

Comment

Aha know what you mean about laces...but as you guessed i just chucked them on quickly for piccy
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice kit shaide. Got a helikon gunfighter jacket myself for xmas- nice bit of kit. Personally i would drop the face wrap for a lower mesh mask or sansei lower, 1 of the kneepads for comfort and maybe change to a duty belt for mobility, as i also find molle belts ride up when i run.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshi View Post
                                Nice kit shaide. Got a helikon gunfighter jacket myself for xmas- nice bit of kit. Personally i would drop the face wrap for a lower mesh mask or sansei lower, 1 of the kneepads for comfort and maybe change to a duty belt for mobility, as i also find molle belts ride up when i run.
                                I got a Helikon commander for my birthday earlier on in december and they're great peices of kit. Will look at getting more helikon!
                                Fire Team Zulu
                                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X