This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
    New purchase finally arrived from the states!! Smith Optics Boogie Regulators with bungee retention system.. I must admit they are absolutely fantastic!! Shame the import was SUCH a hassle! Please ignore the ugly mug of a model!

Delta,

Would you mind telling us about your Boogie Regulators? Any good points and bad points? And if they do actually work? Ive had my eye on them for some time now but I want confirmation that that are worth it before I buy! Lol

Also I'm pretty sure you can get them in the UK too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

you can get them in the uk, i got mine from a retailer that sells Kit not just for airsoft, but for police, military and other Tactical things.
      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Yup I know you can get them from the UK.... I ordered them months ago before they arrived in the UK. I'm kicking myself now that I didnt wait a little. I got MAJORLY stung on import fees and parcel force managed to lose the package! Oh well I have them now!

As for the actual goggles, I cant fault them so far! I've not played with them yet, but they're very comfortable, especially with the bungee helmet system. The regulating holes work very well, i've had a run around in them and they didnt seem to fog at all. I got the ignitor colour lenses (red) and although I'm not sure what benefits they have they certainly dont have any negative points. Everything is clear and you get a great all round field of vision with no frame to get in the way...

A fantastic purchase in my eyes. Get them you wont regret it!

Comment

I tried them when they firest arrived in the UK and they steamed up like a sauna for me... The Smith Anti fogging wipes are good though.

Comment

New lid freshley painted

Comment

Got a new RACKminus through from Blue Force Gear yesterday... Spent a little while configuring it with some pouches and it's now my 7.62 load ready to clip onto my PC!

Had to swap out the side clips to female but it;s a ten minute job once you know how!

(excuse epic concentration face and poo squat)

Comment

Few new pics since my rig has changed a little.

Still have the SOHPC, but now I can lug more gear around without feeling the weight!

Comment

Not a full load out but here are some pics of my lid, still fancy making a few changes but until my md80 camera shows up with it's helmet mount I can't really add it!
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

Blue Force Gear is some lovely stuff mind
                    Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Withard View Post
                      Blue Force Gear is some lovely stuff mind
                      That it is! Brittney is a top lady to deal with too!

Comment

• Anyone ever tried a mix of multicam and another camo for bdu's
                        "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

New bit of kit just arrived, my TMC Boar Chest rig in Ranger Green.

With magazines

And one of me wearing it

All I need for it now is a phone/radio pouch for the shoulder strap and maybe a small utility pouch. Oh and mud as its far to clean ;

Comment

nice trigger discipline HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR! the rig looks rather nice, very unique.
                            The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by Stones View Post
                              nice trigger discipline HUR HUR HUR HUR HUR! the rig looks rather nice, very unique.
                              Lol just noticed that. Normally I'm very good with that, must have been concentrating too much on taking the photo :S.

Comment

Originally posted by TopSillySteve View Post
                                Anyone ever tried a mix of multicam and another camo for bdu's
                                I've done days with a DPM shirt and Helikon Camogrom trousers with good results. At the time I was using an OD chest rig. On Sunday I ran with DPM trousers and an MTP UBACS with OD webbing... Again, good results.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow if there's still enough light when I get home, if not, it'll be Sunday night.

Also... I'm loving the Multi-Terrain Tigerstripe. That stuff is niiiiiiiiice
                                The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X