This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Youre right the multi-terrain tiger stripe is VERY nice... saw Heroshark in it at the NAE... I WANT SOME!!

Comment

• I'm tempted to try multicam top woodland trousers tomorrow
      "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

Originally posted by TopSillySteve View Post
        I'm tempted to try multicam top woodland trousers tomorrow
        Do what I do... Take every bit of camo you have then mix and match as the day goes on You might find that MC/MTP/Camogrom is a bit too light if you're playing in a woodland with a thick canopy, or DPM is a bit dark in the sun.
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

My rig set for sopley tomorrow

Comment

My loadout for the NAE.. I ran a UBACS on the first day but got so hot, I would've run with just the chest rig but my shoulders were killing me already! I did swap the helmet out for a Multicam short brim baseball cap for most of the time as it was cooler.

Comment

very nice loadout Delta, as always. i just got them boots when i got back from GZW after seeing someone wearing them, most likly was you. DELTA OOHRAH!

Comment

Thanks bud, I was carrying so much, 3L of water, munchies for my squad, first aid kit, 11 metal magazines, pistol mags and much more... kinda a bit over kill, but everything got used!!

Yup was probably me! I was looking around, only saw one other person wearing them in multicam! They're so comfy!!

Comment

who ever it was i only saw them the once, heading to what once was a porta-loo in the "loud camp site"
                  what helmet are u wearing btw? is it legit or a replica? checked the "show your lid" thread but you dont mention what it is.

Comment

Its the clone mate.. really good for what it is and the price I paid.. i bought a black one then sprayed it tan as I quite like the look of the black coming through where the paint has worn..

I will get some more current pictures up on the thread within the hour!

Comment

nice one mate, will keep my eye out for your post. im currently lookin to get myself one. could you pm with where u got yours from? i know zero one dosnt stock them

Comment

• AOR2 Trousers arrived today

Comment

Smile delta, like this -->
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Haha you're right mate, I'm not sure why I'm not smiling! People generally say I'm quite a 'smiley' person!! haha Must've caught me at the wrong moment!

Comment

@Boo-Sabum-Ben

Would you mind pm'ing me the deatails on those trousers? They look pretty good and im looking for a new camo multicam is getting pretty common/boring now lol (no offence to milticam owners :p )

Ash
                              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Not sure if they're the clones or the genuine article... I know you can get the clones from a banned eBay.. Been looking into some myself!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X