This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Depends on your budget really. I can name other PCs that I think would be better in that they're more of a conventional layout but are also more comfortable and lighter.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Agree FirstSpear are immense
      Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

• Comment

If you don't have anything constructive to say keep your bitchy comments to your self please.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

So I got a bit lucky on Facebook and was lucky enough to come 2nd in the Warrior Assault Systems pick 3 random people and throw gear at them competition, this is what turned up today.....

Warrior Elite Ops Predator Pack in A-TACS FG, seriously nice bit of kit! (Also love A-TACS FG in the flesh, think I am going to have to get a full set now!)

I would have never bought it for myself due to the cost (though now having owned it I can kinda see why they are so expensive) but I am over the moon with it, even more so as it has the warrior belt system (detachable) built into it. It has a ridged panel with full molle system, a metric assload of pockets, pouches inside and out, hydro bladder slot and 2 covered holes for feeding hydro tube and coms system through.

Last edited by ThePope; 18 October, 2012, 18:16.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Jammer bugger!

Looks like a nice bit of kit!
                TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Photo of me as i shot an insergent in the back of the head (he thanked me)

Comment

Would love to go to a mil sim but unfortunatly dont have the money to spend on the "correct gear"
                    Are you going to sopley sunday sam? (Its Ash by the way Aaron foskets mate) none of my buddys want to go but i do
                    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

• Comment

I cant make it im afraid mate copehill took all my cash mate.

Comment

Was well worth it though eh?

Comment

Thinking back it was fun. Nice to see everyone fully kitted out there.
                            Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Not airsoft photos but what i wear to skirmishes decided to use my flyye 1195j floatation rig in the mourne mountains a few weeks back... works surprisingly well when hiking compared to a backpack so will be using it more often!!

Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Current load out.

Kit list:

Flyye 6094A
                                Tactical Tailor Mag pouch
                                Source Kangaroo 1L Hydration pouch (Not pictured)

First line:

BHI Medic pouch
                                BHI Serpa
                                BHI Flashbang pouches
                                5.11 Dump pouch
                                BHI Single M4/M16 Mag pouches
                                BHI Double Pistol mag pouch.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X