• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Lol, glad one Price can help another!

Comment

Looking good jase - we getting a team photoshoot in again any time soon? Could get my missus to come along and take the photos?
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

working at a meet at the training ground in the new year. see whos left after the cull. should be around thirty of us

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
          Thrown together for an extremely wet Christmas game.

Excuse the silly wig, its a running joke between a small group of us.
          nice lunging there sean lolololol
          Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Arrivals for today. P.I.G. AKB (Armour Kit Bag) with PIG Mk1 shoulder straps and the obligatory patches/sticker you just have to throw in to the shopping cart whenever you place an order online.

Looks better when there's stuff actually in it.

Still strongly resembles like a brown paper shopping bag admittedly, but a shopping bag that you can fill with all your very favourite airsoft kit and rest assured it will reside safe and sound within.

Review will go in to the relevant sub-section soon. In case anybody was wondering, the sticker is a little bit of memorabilia for the massive sale on of the gear stores in the US held as soon they found out Osama was sleeping with the fishes (literally as it turned out).
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Mil-Spec Monkey RAW hoodie which is perfect for one's airsofter-about-town fashion styling as well as being an excellent mid-layer for insulation. Review will be up on YouTube tomorrow.

My Mega PatchBook also has a long way to go before it's full so I had to pick up a few more bits of embroidery. These stickers/vinyl transfers they've started doing are good, very handy for all those hard cases and boxes full of kit.

Comment

Where'd you get the raw hoody from fella? I can't find a UK seller

Comment

Well I buy a fair bit of stuff from the US, but there is an airsoft retailer here that has some stock of them (along with a lot of other MSM kit/patches etc). I can't link because of the forum rules, but it shouldn't take much googling given that it's a pretty specific name for an item.

Santa was absolutely spot on in his airsoft present selection this year I must say.

I've decided after giving them a go for a good while that I do not like the Oakley SI Assault gloves, as popular as they might be, so I'm looking forward to trying the Outdoor Research. Also the first Chest Rig I've ever had in my whole time 'softing, apart from a chicom I bought in 2009 for £12 to use when dressing up as one of them darned terrorists to get shot at (with blanks). Though the bit I must confess I'm most excited about is actually the new wallet, which is a very long story so I won't go in to all the details here since a man's wallet is a highly vital piece of EDC equipment with a lot of aspects to it's usage. But at last I've got one made of 1000D cordura with double stitching reinforcements and bar tacking. Happy days.

You guys will probably get a laugh from this too.

That's the back of the SKD sticker, i.e. the part you throw away.

Comment

Comment

some nice gear there sam

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

Just finished my 'Afghanistan Operator' loadout (mainly for an upcoming Stirling game). It's nice and light, which is a welcome change from plate carriers and the like:

Comment

Pics from today

[/QUOTE]

Comment

nice loadout pricey! ive been wantin to put a similar one together for a while.
                                which stirling game is it for?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X