This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Interesting to see an MS2 mounted like that, how does it work for you, doesn't the back part of the sling rub on your neck?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Skinner,
    Interesting layout of the MS2 sling there, don't you find that the strap sits awkwardly on the back of your rig like that?

Comment

I don't feel it mate. I put it through the top molle loop on each side at the back. (bit of a pain to do) will take a photo if you need. Find it keeps my rifle dead center as the sling doesn't spin and is out the way if I need to pull my side arm.

Comment

• Come home from work and look what i found!

My girlfriend gots me a maniquin! She says she hates airsoft but i think shes lying :D
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I've been looking at getting a mannequin for all of my gear, if your interested you can also get the foam heads for these of the Bay for around Ł5
          Nice looking kit youve got aswell mate.

Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Hmmm may look into that mate thankyou still got tones to get lol another decent comms set up is next
            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Talking of Comm's, What are peoples opinions on 'what am bestest' headset and PTT. I'm looking something quite low profile, like a very secure earpiece and small boon mic, not a Chunky Bomwans or ComT etc.
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Found this when I was digging for some A-TACS pictures to show someone, its my summer Urban loadout, however, I'm sure it'll change a lot by next summer..

Fire Team Zulu
                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

yeah post it up Skinner, curious to see if I can thread it through my jpc

Comment

@newt whats the pack you have there?

Comment

Its the warrior patrol pack its awesome took it to london and it was packed to the brim and still confortable. Not too expensive either!

Comment

@ NEWT, cheers mate. it dosnt look as big on your photo as it does on their sales photos. is yours in Tan or CB?

Comment

Theres nothing in it at the monent once its packed its pretty large its tan mate

Comment

New fast mag fitted

Comment

Just ANOTHER multicam set up.
                              Ill be ditching the black plate carrier once Ive found a decent tan/multicam carrier and Ive got a headset coming to replace the helmet.
                              Will hopefully look something like a modern SASR loadout when its finished...

SASR inspiration...

Gaz

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

My new mask paint job.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X