• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

nice team pic mate.
    i think our team has to get some up

Comment

right this is my "downed pilot look"
      im thinking of using this as a serious loadout just minus the helmet. y'all who go to linsey airsoft? i may ask if we could do a skirmish where there are teams. 2 downed pilots, (depending on numbers) a search and rescue force (mainly made up of good experienced players with less number that the enemy) and enemy force that is quite big and made up of noobs and people who arent on the rescue force. has anyone done this?
      im gonna ask my dad what soft covers the RAF might have used cos i cant imagine they would have carryed their helmets around if they got shot down. the sunglasses lense is actually mint!! and i starred directly at the sun with no glint in my eyes what so ever!
      im gonna have to spread them out.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah take away the helmet way to big for you makes you look silly. get some flight gloves too but cool though

Comment

you look like a FLY

Comment

yer its to big but cos dad wouldnt let me use it!!
                i want some of those leather ones that my dad used to use but he threw them out. they are very sweaty though so i would prefer no gloves. i dont use gloves anyway so i would prefer not too. plus i dont think a downed pilot in say afganistan would keep his gloves on. he would probably put them in his pocket as they would get hot very quickly!!

Comment

thats ace iain, the helmet looks cool

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

haha buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• pics of my load out not reely going for anything inberticular

Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 24 April, 2009, 13:08. Reason: merge

Comment

nicest loadout i've seen since that dudes multicam with scar and barrett.

looks like a pmc loadout kinda

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

yer is very nice and would make good PMC your right

Comment

that loadout is lush. how did you get the front like that on your m4? it looks kool!

Comment

Awesome loadout, any chance of a kit list?

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

It's definatly a good start, my advice would be to limit your colours though. An OD, Tan or CB rig would look awesome on there and would give of a USSF or contractor look. 3 GP pouches seems a little excessive, esp' the belt mounted one and the other just above it. I'd also consider putting the tan mag' pouches together on your weak/loading hand side to make reloading easier (unless of course you play at a CQC or Urban game site and have to switch hands a lot). Also, are those 7.62mm pouches, seems a little odd to be carrying around mag's for a gun you don't rock, even if your buddy had one it would make life easier to have them on the back of your webbing giving him quicker access.

I'd also be careful of the mag' pouch on the back left, while it seems like a really good idea. It's a great way to lose a mag' or pouch :P
                                Does not speak moron.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X