This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Photobucket destroys quality. This is my DCPU loadout, not finished yet!
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

looks pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by BR3TT 2008 View Post
        Close Protection loadouts are the way of tommorow! anyone got?

Mainly consists of:
        Black tac vest, viper belt system, black drop leg, acoustic tube headset snd jeans and a shirt lol ??

Brett
        Close protection is supposed to be more covert. I think it would consist of something more like a suit with polished boots, covert body armour, shoulder holstered pistol and/or MP5K or MP7 hidden under your suit jacket

Comment

they either something like plain tactical trousers with waistcote/jacket and something like an mp5k and a sidearm at the hip under their jacket- also known to carry short m4 variants and weapons of similar length
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

thats a cool sniper loadout nunchuck!

Comment

Its no where near done, I intend to throw in some knee pads, a MOLLE belt system along with the plate carrier, replace the boonie with a Desert kryloned PAGSAT and a navy seals "skull" hood. :D
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                Photobucket destroys quality. This is my DCPU loadout, not finished yet!
                This is possibly my favourite loadout, great job, I will have to have a chat with you about where you got your gear so I can replicate this.

5 stars!
                WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdave196 View Post
                  Close protection is supposed to be more covert. I think it would consist of something more like a suit with polished boots, covert body armour, shoulder holstered pistol and/or MP5K or MP7 hidden under your suit jacket
                  skirmishing in a suit .. got to try that at some point . i think he ment somthing like a PSD contractor
                  Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

I think the boonie looks more bad ass with the auscam stuff
                    i would say keep the boonie

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                      I think the boonie looks more bad ass with the auscam stuff
                      i would say keep the boonie
                      Yh I agree, it looks really good
                      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Just get a sprayed aug or m4:P

Comment

got my usmc stuff,had a little play with it today

some adjustment needed still just need my m16a4
                          custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
                          my rating
                          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

Ahh im jelous i always wanted a marines loadout
                            I thought you where supposed to wear the coyote brown utv with the woodland marpat?

Comment

This is my planned loadout for the Summer when I finally have some time to get back to Airsoft!

'95s are from my Air Cadet years and haven't had the money or need to replace them.
                              Chest rig was nicknamed the '¸berpacket'. I think it's actually a Fostex Tactical Vest but I have no idea - bought it from a milsurplus store a number of years ago which has since closed down :-(

Need to get a helmet :-/
                              Trader feedback thread

Comment

I think the MARPAT loadout would look better if the sleeves of your shirt were rolled down rather than up.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X