X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pictures of your gear

love yur kit billywu!
    that would scare me if i saw that coming down the corridor of a disused officers mess!
    hopefull my m4 will look somin like that"

Comment

will upload mine soon :D

Comment

Thanks sniperiain I had the vest and mask yesterday for Crimbo. I'm glad to see some people like it! What does everyone else think?

Comment

i like it just lost the dpm it dosent go

Comment

Pmd you bout the trousers mate!

Comment

Originally posted by f1r3-ph03n1x View Post

What are you talking about? Surely these are just pictures of a hedge?

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                Pmd you bout the trousers mate!

Aint had it

Comment

lol ha ha andy (insan), thats the general idea =P where are your loadout pics?
                  reality sucks, i'm gonna keep on dreaming

7"dragons,G36c,mp7,l96

f1r3

Comment

Originally posted by Insan View Post
                    What are you talking about? Surely these are just pictures of a hedge?
                    lol haha andy (insan) thats the general idea =P where are pictures of your loadout?

7"dragons,G36c,mp7,l96

f1r3

Comment

BillyWu.. gear looks great, Gun,vest and mask all look great !!

It looks ok imo with ya Dpm but I kinda gree with spetsnazdave87 .

Change the trousers for some kinda urban camo or something. Even just a black top or something and I think it will improve. It has a futuristic look to me :D

Looking good.. but maybe mess about with the clothes a bit and I think you could have something even cooler. good luck

Comment

f1r3-ph03n1x great lookin gilli m8 ... smart pics !!

Comment

Wolverine just my thoughts extactly, but I was too lazy to post. I think the urban "black and white" camo with black or navy top would look the nuts.

At the moment, too much mish mash of different greens. Seriously, nobody will be able to see you in the woods....

....oh right, what is this thing you call "cam-o-uflage"?!

Comment

thanks wolverine took a while to make so nice to know it looks ok :D

7"dragons,G36c,mp7,l96

f1r3

Comment

Belt kit I used on the christmas game, pics taken mid day, as you can see my santa trousers are a bit messy after rampage had his way with me. Turns out red electrical tape came in use for quick field repairs lol

Anyway, the belt was good for fast moving, warrior belts are damn comfy. Really need to get open topped mag pouches as my mags are too tall with magpuls for the current ones annoyingly

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

I go for webbing or assault vest when i have to carry a lot enceladaeus, but your belt looks like a pretty sw33t solution. Did you see the evil santa dude? That was awesome, a good day out :D

7"dragons,G36c,mp7,l96

f1r3

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X