• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pictures of your gear

I agree
    Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

TM P90 one of the best CQB PDW on the market.

Current Weapons-
      ICS M4 CQC EOTECH 551 EOLAD
      TM P90 Upgraded
      TM VSR-10 G SPEC Laylax internals & 3.5-10 x 40 M4 Sight
      TM Glock 26 Advance - TM Glock 17
      TM MP5K upgraded sniper backup

Comment

l85 is a star, its a mk6 helmet, cheers guys
        Originally posted by bravotwozero
        Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

that P90 is so nice but what is that sandy coloured cover for?

Comment

nice kit garf!!
            and sweet p90!

Comment

Star L85A2 complete with the addition of bayonet!

Comment

well this is supposed to be pics of your gear but that is very nice and i love the peli cases

Comment

Originally posted by strettman View Post
                  that P90 is so nice but what is that sandy coloured cover for?
                  On real one it's a brass catcher.
                  Current Weapons-
                  ICS M4 CQC EOTECH 551 EOLAD
                  TM P90 Upgraded
                  TM VSR-10 G SPEC Laylax internals & 3.5-10 x 40 M4 Sight
                  TM Glock 26 Advance - TM Glock 17
                  TM MP5K upgraded sniper backup

Comment

is it to make it catch the shells so it's more quiet or something??? lol

Comment

i love my L85 so much, its well over a grands worth of kit!

It runs on the following:
                      Guarder m4a1 tune up kit (m120 kit, changed the spring to a m90)
                      Systema Turbo (short type)
                      Madbull tight bore 509mm 6.03mm barrel
                      STAR UGL attached with custom sling loop i attached on the side
                      STAR S.U.S.A.T
                      13 STAR 130rd mid caps (yes 13 of them lol)

and the best part...

STAR L85 blowback kit that actually works! Not many people could get the latch to return however i found a wee cheeky that made mine work perfectly! It is a truely amazing feelin the bolt come back and forward! not as good as the real deal which i fired when i was in the 32 sig regiment based in glasgow (ta regiment)

The m249 runs on almost the same setup, however its got a m150 kit in it the now, as i tend to record a L85 vs M249 tomorrow, the M249 also runs on a 12v battery, sounds amazing!

The helmet, well i'll be re-doing that over the coming weeks, the head torch is knackered so will be gettin a quality one, also thinking of a new helmet cam as thats the Tony Hawk one which plays ups alot!, thinkin a nightvision mono aswell, i put a red band on mine just so team mates can see me from distance, its always good when enemys see me, bacause 8/10 i see them first, and put my helmet done on a little ditch, and they shoot hell out of it, n i sneak from a flank n take um out, awesome hearing them bitch about how they hit me when it was my helmet on the ground lmao.

Should have my UBACS tomorrow so that'll replace the field jacket, also going to try and get the new Flak Jacket as thats the older type i believe.

My PLCE is custom in a few ways
                      The major mod is the camel back system i made, if in the field i need to get lighter (does happen) i made a buckle system instead of it being a sort of bag, it clips on the PLCE loops on the front of the yoke, i simiply undo them, and undo 2 buckles at the back, and thats the camel back released! Ill be doing some custom stick work to the left side this week to allow a triple 40mm pouch to go on. If anyone wants pics gimmie a little shout
                      Originally posted by bravotwozero
                      Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

lucky lefty ,i like the rag head gear where did you get it?

Comment

when i was living in the US...got it for a Mind Game Productions Game ..i was an Oil Barren..Never used it again...Its in the Props box still....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lucky lefty View Post
                            when i was living in the US...got it for a Mind Game Productions Game ..i was an Oil Barren..Never used it again...Its in the Props box still....

good stuff, will have to get one of those

Comment

My Green Stig loadout

SAVE OUR SPORT
                              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

my new yank rig, suggestions/comments appreciated.

(just noticed my plate carrier was sitting a little squint will have to resize it for wearing over the paca).

my two aegs i use with the loadout my ics m4/m203 custom and my ics custom m16a4.

enjoy!
                                theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X