This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pictures of your gear

Depends. If everyone had them they'd be spoiled but if there's only 1 or people there with them, adds a bit of variation After all airsoft is only a game, may as well look badass!

Comment

your talking about the masks right? i think it would spoil the look if our entire team wears them masks, for your purpose, i think it looks good

Comment

Yep the masks And yep it'd spoil them if everyone had them. Cheers for the comment though I'm glad to know that we've achieved the look we were aiming for. It was just a coincidence that there was 2 of us and we both liked Army of Two lol.

Comment

new gas mask
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

nice, but i hope that's not the loadout you will use it with, lol

Comment

no but i couldnt be bothred changing clothes - actually looks quite cool with that hoody tbh :P - fasionable sas mofo
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

no we could make our own!
                get a paintball mask and design them up a bit!
                just for a laugh
                but im telling you i wouldnt be laughing if i saw billy and his bro charging my position! i'd brick it!

Comment

yer i agree looks quite mint! but im sure it would steam up after the first like 4 mins of skirmishing!
                  i must admitt your prokiller looks ok in that pic

Comment

doenst fog up - its a real one and they are designed not to fog up! it gets slightly misty but not goggles misty and clears very fast

Comment

• Re: pictures of your gear

Have you got the balistics lenses in it? Cos otherwise they don't really stand the force of bb's and I don't think a lot of sites let you use them? not sure though
                      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
                      Tokyo Marui P90
                      HFC M9 Special Forces
                      KSC Glock 18c

Comment

it does as far as i know

Comment

how do you know?

Comment

i shot it didnt break so seems conclusive to me

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                              Doesnt really go with the dpms mate. Get some rare camo trousers and one of those long sleeved tattoo t shirts from red 5 or similar and i reckon itd look ace! Nice one!

or..................

get real tattoos

Comment

how much are the real steal gas masks???

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X