This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Meh.....search low profile plate carrier on google......ive seen a 1000 variants of this design......the problem is is that the carrier literally just fits over the plate and thats all the surface area....then you have only a few inches extra for the shoulder straps.......theres only so many ways to skin a cat.....this is the most......boring design ive seen yet........i figure just stick with your favourite manufacturer!!

Comment

More along the lines of the cummerbund. But that's the warrior way. Look at their own tacos. Thigh rigs and d3cr rip offs

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

do like the blue force gear style slim line mag pouches..
        AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

@the_firing_dutchman's: that looks awsome mate!

Comment

Cheers. Cant decide to go for the following combo:

variable zoom scope, magpul advanced vertical foregrip, surefire scout on a dropwing mount, PEQ15 battery box, flip up rear sight and black double switch to control the light and laser.

Or just keep it classic SOPMOD block 1 instead and not go with the crowd?*

*Even if the modern look does look the bees knees!
            AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

• Pictures Of Your Gear

Gorka 4 mountain suit in Sumrak pattern.

Not sure if the top is too big though. Sorry for the crap picture. Will try and get a picture when I get to wear it out, with a rifle and the correct chest rig!

Comment

Just started custom making these in oman dpm
                Nothing new but mine are much more durable than the ones you can buy on the net

Also just finished making a low profile plate carrier from the same fabric. Needs a lot of cleaning up before its ready to make again in a more exspensive fabric

Comment

Pretty much finished my Russian loadout
                  2zyhbmu.jpg
                  244p1dh.jpg
                  Originally posted by Charlie
                  That was a very strange and incredible Wank

Comment

I remember when russian loadouts were a very niche thing ......they still are i guess but im seeing a lot more these days......cant blame people....they look amazing !!

Comment

Some Pictures of my Work in progress Armour. Just waiting for some more material to finish the side armour/molle sections.

Need to get.make some fake armour plates as well to give the plate pockets front and back some form.

I've got an idea for an 'up armour' neck and shoulder guard to replace the shoulder pads as well.

uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı

Comment

Im impressed man.....nice to see a fellow gearmaker......thats a pretty neat job .....how long has it taken you ......if you dont mind me asking .....do you order your supplies overseas?? Stuff is so much harder to source from uk sites

Comment

Originally posted by rouge View Post
                          Im impressed man.....nice to see a fellow gearmaker......thats a pretty neat job .....how long has it taken you ......if you dont mind me asking .....do you order your supplies overseas?? Stuff is so much harder to source from uk sites
                          Cheers, I've been working on it bit by bit for a few weeks. I got the rest of the material now so I'm hoping to have it finished over the next couple of days.

To be honest, most of the material is re-cycled from osprey cummerbunds and front panels. The tan velco I had to order from china and I picked up the air mesh material from eBay.

Comment

The finished article, just need some foam to make up some fake plates to give it some form.

Comment

Just something I've thrown together for a greenside game coming up next weekend, chest rig space has since been filled with another M4 pouch in AOR2. Running this kit with a G&P M249 and ICS M32.

image upload without registration

Comment

Dedicated MP7 rig. Shame that 3 mag pouches takes up 4 columns of molle. Put a spanner in the works of fitting pistol mags on it as well.

Odinn Russian Hypalon base
                                4 Emerson MP7 pouches
                                Warrior Smoke pouch
                                Warrior pistol mag pouch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X