This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

yeah I play at Urban Assault in Cambs. It's mostly indoors with some outside. I usually use the black kit for night games or winter and the greenish stuff for the more sunny time of year..

M4 has done me proud for the little it costs really...
    Who Dares Wins.

Comment

what kit is that nick - it looks amazing
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

the clothes or the gun and bits shadow?

black kit is Anson overalls, viper gloves, vest, viper tactical belt kit, googles from zero one, drop leg M4 mag holder. Five Seven GBB pistol.

Full metal d-boys M4 special operations has Eotech, RIR mounted m203 with 96 round grenade in it, surefire light and green laser.
        Last edited by Nick Stone; 24 August, 2009, 13:23. Reason: typo
        Who Dares Wins.

Comment

nice

i need some overalls like that they are very cool

that vest looks very good on the coveralls - looks like its meant to be :P
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

thanks shadow. Yeah I found it quite tricky to get the right vest. I didn't want it too look SWAT which a lot do. Lots of pockets and stuff for the grenades and mags.

If you want a SAS look only Anson Tactical overalls will do really. Expensive but well well worth it. Need a gas mask now, but more for photos or CT training at Stirling rather than skirmishing I think! Too hot as it is
            Who Dares Wins.

Comment

not so good but another shot of the black kit. Will take some better ones at UA when I am there next with the SMG too...

Who Dares Wins.

Comment

well im currently completing my LAPD SWAT kit - going be authentic though not just like like SWAT even have a replica LAPD badge

but would love to do a proper SAS gear too so ill look at getting some of those Anson overalls

Comment

oops double post ignore this

Comment

very cool. Get some photos up when your done mate. The SWAT look always looks great at the urban sites. You going with the M4 with big chunky light and all that too?
                    Who Dares Wins.

Comment

will have to be with my MP5 for now untill i get myself a new m4

i had the m4 m500 before (not sure if you saw it) - it was amazing but i had to sell it during a rough patch when i had no money

Comment

Mp5 will do anyway. Hard luck about the M4 mate but there are always new ones out there waiting for you
                        Who Dares Wins.

Comment

Here's my Marksman loadout:

Head and Shoulders ghillie arrived this morning! Has elastic to attach natural foliage too!

I think that the EBR completes the outfit nicely!

And a close up of the face.. just to show how I hide the fleshy white bit! OD balaclava with some camo scrim wrapped around.

Personally i think head and shoulders ghillie is really effective in a prone or crouching firing position, and even when standing if the rest of me is behind adequate cover, the bit that sticks out is nicely camouflaged. Its also really loose fitting and light, and is basically just a hood that has a clip round the front of the neck. So as a Marksman you can get to your assault vest easily, and so long as you can find a nice bush to hide the rest of you behind, the bit that sticks out and fires loses none of the bonuses that a full ghillie would give.

Now for some rifle ghillie and maybe some extra scrim/ghillie wrap to attach to my gloves to cover hands and wrists.
                          Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

I ahve to say mate, i quite like that, looks very good. Pity your running a pulse rifle atm :P
                            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Just go the right sized trousers today, just in time for the weekender.

Comment

Thats a really nice loadout matey

Blends really nicely :D

Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X