Choosing that first load out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Choosing that first load out

im a size 10. Looking at something to go with mtp camo. So brown or desert I guess.

Comment

I have the lowas they are well heavy but they are the best boots I ever owned. Magnums are about £25 new on the bay so get them for a start... They aren't the best but they'll last six months.

Comment

At the risk of having things thrown at me, I just picked up a pair of viper multi cam boots and they are comfy as and look great. Comfort wise they rival my 170£ altberg public order boots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        CA M15A4 |

Comment

Choosing that first load out

Maybe I'm the only one...but does it matter? Function over fashion is my motto. My turkey hunting setup is excellent camo. I use a hoodie to break up my outline and maybe a Bonnie cap. I use a leaf suit for a jacket and bugs sometimes, but a lot of times I like to put them on just my legs.

And to cap it off? Chris Kyle gave some good advise about footwear when he was talking about what he used in Iraq. A good stable hunting or outdoor shoe is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chris Kyle gave me some good advice about shooting looters but that was nonsense so be careful with your sources lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ghostwalker 43 year old airsoft newbie, former tournament paintballer and marshal. Ex TA RGJ, WW2 hstory buff. Find out more about ghostwalker
            Working...
            X