Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

PMC/Contracter/Mercenary loadouts- if you do something well, dont do it for free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PMC/Contracter/Mercenary loadouts- if you do something well, dont do it for free!

fair enough fireknife thank you for a friendly reply..tried something similar and got shouted at like a 15 year old who was killed on counter strike

Comment

Re: PMC/Contracter/Mercenary loadouts- if you do something well, dont do it for free!

they use armalites for the reason that they feel they are a large, american, coporation needing to promote all things american

american american (you get the jist) americans like nothing more than american stuff (this is dynacorp)

as for the brits, they use M4's because they just wanna piece of snazzy american stuff, honestly, they are nowhere near as well kitted out (hence they use loads of american stuff)
      TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
      Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Well to be fair most of the PMCs are funded and equipped by the US and UK military arent they? So it would make sense if they were using compatible weaponry :P

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
          Why Do they all insist on using Armalites? mainly talking about the british contractors
          Because they'd have a very hard time getting hold of L85s. [Which is unfortunate, being that it's the world's most accurate and reliable in-service assault rifle]. M4s are used because they're light, cheap and readily available (as are spares).

One knee pad why
          Most soldiers have a dominant knee that they use when adopting a firing position. It would be very unusual to use the other, hence only one pad required.

Comment

Thank you panoptes

americans take the mick out of the l85 and they still believe its the crappest thing in existence

Comment

only because it isnt bigger....americans like things that are bigger and more expensive, and, well, american
              TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
              Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

Panoptes, the L85 is still a way from 'most reliable and accurate assault rifle' when you have the AUG, G36 and AK series, all of which have passed the run over by a truck and dirt locking tests. The A2 is so much better than the A1 yes but they still aren't that amazing compared to other guns out there.

Simple fact is that with Allies being able to get there hands easily on M4's and variants it is what they go for, though i think some do resort to nabbing enemy captured weapons due to the abundance of ammunition you can get from downed enemies etc.

'FireKnife'
                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Actually I think a lot of them are getting private manufactered (Arsenal etc) custom Aks from back home and using them, I reckon because the average insurgent wont maintain his weapon that well (waits for the pc bunch to get me for stereotyping ). Having compatible ammo's the right idea and they do use aks all the time, but I just preferred the M4 for my pmc loadout as I was inspired by MGS4.

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnife View Post
                    Panoptes, the L85 is still a way from 'most reliable and accurate assault rifle' when you have the AUG, G36 and AK series, all of which have passed the run over by a truck and dirt locking tests.
                    The AUG and AK failed miserably against the L85 in desert trials as did a certain "other" well-known weapon.

Said a monthly "military enthusiasts magazine" produced at the time of the trials: "What we do know is that the SA80A2 out-performed all rivals, which our off-the-record sources have stated included an American assault rifle..."

Comment

tbh the ak's and the g3 arent really used anymore due to contractors companies having to register their weapons now and having to admit that your companies ak's came from the black market is a bad move.

As for weapons most American companies use m4's (as do alot of british ones) due to the fact that in they have probably used them during their entire service in in the forces (most pmc companies require extensive time in the forces preferably special forces operators).

Other than that two of the other weapons that are most commonly seen are mp5's and alot of british german companies use g36's.

Alot of the pictures you have seen are from a few years ago and the laws have changed since then.

I would like to see the picture of the guy with the xm8 since the project was scrapped.
                      theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

my take on it!

Comment

The AMD-65 can be seen in use by Blackwater operatives who are currently in Iraq alongside the Iraqi special forces
                          quote from *******
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I know G36C's are a big hit also, as they are a fav among people in the close protection industry. Compact, easy to maintain and more stopping power than MP5's and 9mm guns.

When i got into my CP training, it was all G36C based, never touch the mp5's.

Also small arm .45's and p226 / 9's are a fav amoung side arms!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spetsnazdave87 Find out more about spetsnazdave87
                            Working...
                            X