Tan Ricas, which woodland to match!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tan Ricas, which woodland to match!?

<form method="post" action="http://poll.pollcode.com/ME3"><table border=0 width=150 bgcolor="EEEEEE" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td colspan=2><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000"><b>Which Camo Do I Buy To Go With A Tan Warrior Ricas? </b></font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="1"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">Cadpat</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="2"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">Socom</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="3"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">Vegetato</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="4"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">Other </font></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><center><input type=submit value="Vote">&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=submit name=view value="View"></center></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="white" colspan=2 align=right><font face="Verdana" size=-2 color="black">pollcode.com <a href=http://pollcode.com/><font color="navy">free polls</font></a></font></td></tr></table></form>

Ok boys and girls, my girlfriend is getting me the Tan Warrior Ricas in the 7.62 configuration. Though I might as well get myself some lovely new camo to go with it!

I play a woodland game, so hopefully a matching green/brown camo can be voted for/suggested!

Interested to see which camo people will think goes best!

Oh, and I hate desert and tan camo, so those types are out! Must be a woodland type!

Re: Tan Ricas, which woodland to match!?

Hmmm. That clearly didnt work. How do i set up a poll then? :S

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      <form method="post" action="http://poll.pollcode.com/ME3"><table border=0 width=150 bgcolor="EEEEEE" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2><tr><td colspan=2><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000"><b>Which Camo Do I Buy To Go With A Tan Warrior Ricas? </b></font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="1"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">Cadpat</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="2"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">Socom</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="3"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">Vegetato</font></td></tr><tr><td width=5><input type=radio name=answer value="4"></td><td><font face="Verdana" size=-1 color="000000">Other </font></td></tr><tr><td colspan=2><center><input type=submit value="Vote">&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type=submit name=view value="View"></center></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="white" colspan=2 align=right><font face="Verdana" size=-2 color="black">pollcode.com <a href=http://pollcode.com/><font color="navy">free polls</font></a></font></td></tr></table></form>

Huh?

Comment

Its html poll code, i coudltn find a way of setting up a poll on here, so i thought this was how its done!

FAIL.

Comment

Us woodland

Comment

Well ignoring the poll fail can I recommend Multicam, AUSCAM and MARPAT as options that could work alright.
            Otherwise ACU but it's not the best camo for woodland but can look cool if the loadout is done right
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

not a fan of multicam im afraid! but i am a little bit of a fan of marpat. Im guessing cadpat is out?

Also, while looking into this, has anyone got a tan ricas? the picture of the 7.62 on Uk tactical is confusing. Its a tana vest, but a greener tan than all the other vests, and as far as i can tell, definately not OD or CB!

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                Us woodland
                Got it in one.

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                Also, while looking into this, has anyone got a tan ricas? the picture of the 7.62 on Uk tactical is confusing. Its a tana vest, but a greener tan than all the other vests, and as far as i can tell, definately not OD or CB!
                Its definately a tan colour mate, don't worry. I had the OD RICAS compact - which was amazing BTW, just didn't fit the loadout I wanted, and my mate had the compact in tan. I've currently got a CB plate carrier and the colours are different. Warrior's tan is certainly lighter than CB - as it should be.
                Originally posted by fijitstiks
                they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                Originally posted by N3ADS
                Is this you talking from experience ?..
                i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

forgot to mention as well, will probably be only the trousers that will be camo, with a black top/light grey.

Will that make any difference? camos and colours shouldnt be clashing so much then.

I sound like such a girl!

Comment

Quick question, whats your height and chest size?

Comment

height about 5"9/10 cest size is about 36-38

why?

Comment

Go with the compact over the full size. I'm about the same chest as you and 6' 3", the full size was far too large for me even on the smallest fitting.

Comment

too large in what way? wrap around the chest size, or length?

Comment

Also, I cant seem to find the compact anymore. Can only find the full version!

but it doesnt look that big? Im not wanting something skimpy, im wanting a carrier that will pretty much cover me with molle!

Comment

The chest sizes are massive when they come mate, you will be fine with a compact after a bit of adjusting, ans as above, have a look on the POYG thread, US woodland looks great with tan.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor &amp; Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                              Working...
                              X