LESHY VS Ghillie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LESHY VS Ghillie?

leshys and ghillies are both good and bad in places, but they can be your down fall as well, i know someone who can see a ghillie in no time.

the best camo gear i've seen is home made useing a concealment vest and ideas from this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KLmF46xwpY
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Look at your style of play. If you spend long periods of time stalking slowly and lying in wait, go for ghillie with lots of loops for local foliage. If you want to be highly mobile and run around a bit more, go Leshy

Comment

Ill be legging it more getting to positions with everyone else but sort of hiding away

so i guess LESHY is the best option then
        I will invest in a ghillie of course but leshy first

now..SVD's! lol kidding

Comment

SvDs... apply cream to the infected area twice aday until the horrible notion goes away

Comment

HAHA! but you need one to complete russian sniper loadout i mean what other rifle do they use that is obtainable,
            I would like a SVD however, they are graceful and pretty but also extremely crude

Once i sort out sniping properly ill be going to a brit loadout with ghillie and l96 all camoed nicely
            Last edited by MiniSnipa; 13 February, 2009, 21:23.

Comment

During the autumn/winter/spring months, you might want to consider the Jack Pyke LLCS (Light Leaf Concealment System). It's similar to the Russian Leshy in that it utilises loose leaf material over a fine mesh, but it uses a pattern similar to Realtree instead of a standard BDU pattern.

Here's a link to a page with details. http://www.thatchreed.co.uk/index.ph...productId=1558

If you type LLCS into ebay, you'll find plenty of people selling them.

And here's a pic of me using it at my local site.

Comment

Thanks bodgeup, been looking at that

i think i have decided overall for money purposes, i will go with ghillie and get LESHY at a later stage along with a SVD

Sniper 2000 anyone

oh while im at it, im watching a royal marine sniper training video, what vest is this and where can i buy one, ringed in red

cheers

Last edited by MiniSnipa; 13 February, 2009, 21:41.

Comment

Make your own Deterayev :p

Comment

haha thank you for that

Comment

you could very easily make your own leshy. would be easier than a ghillie.
                      Originally posted by Coz
                      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Mind has been diverted from LESHY now i want the little suit the red ringed marine is wearing and i have no clue what a

Deterayev is

Comment

looks like it could be a concealment vest (or part of). literally just a mesh vest with some loops on it that you get a team mate to fill with foliage from the area you intend to place yourself.
                          sigpic
                          Mercs Boss
                          Armoury:
                          ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

I got the wrong manufacturer, its not Degtereyov, I had assumed since they make the DSHKA they made the 12.7mm sniper rifle I was talking about Pmd you bud.

Comment

Cheers matey

Now i need to find out what that vest is! cheers snakeh by the way

i want one as well as the dragon sniper webbing set £199 around

Comment

your welcome matey, as for who makes them, i believe web-tex do them.

Snakeh
                                sigpic
                                Mercs Boss
                                Armoury:
                                ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                                Working...
                                X