Your dream Webbing/Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your dream Webbing/Vest

I would have to agree that the arktis 1601 is the mutts nuts when doing my UK DPM loadout and i recently obtained a very nice Israeli Marom dolphin vest for a rediculesly low price, did not really know what to expect when i ordered it, but liked the look of it. I must say it met all my expectations. This is one exellent piece of kit and the israelis really know how to build a vest with the soldier in mind. Prob the best vest i have ever bought yet, i love it and waer it with my swedish M90 and it gos very well, seeing as the issue swedish stridsvast 2000 is almost impossible to come by. I can thouroghly recomend the IDF vest, it has tons of carrying capacity, pergaps a little too much and is built to last.
    Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
    Working...
    X