Combat diver/frogman loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat diver/frogman loadout

im thinking about doing a frogman loadout with a baselayer of a black wetsuit then on top either a black or marpat vest, then a leg panel with a serpa holster for my glock. So if you have any other ideas to add to my progressing loadout then let me know
    thanks
    rhys
    Truth is the first casualty of war
    Looking for some tm vsr mags, PM me if you have anything

Re: Combat diver/frogman loadout

one thing to say to this ....YOUR NUTTS!!!

have you ever worn a wet suit?
    more to the point have you ever spent the whole day running around like a loon in a wet suit?

i think it would be effective if a skirmish site had a lake or a deep bit of water.But i would not trust an airsoft gun in the water anyway

if you pull this off effectively and comfortably i take my hat off to you mate lol

Comment

In about five minutes you will be overheated, smelling like old fish, making a weird squeaking noise and developing a weird red rash in all sorts of nasty places.
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Sounds like you know... lol

Comment

Don't 'frogmen' wear dry bags though?
          Wear it over the top of everything so it can be removed.
          I don't know really.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

If your going for a Navy diver then yes a full drysuit is in order but as a combat diver the I would have thought a wet suit would be operation specific? Your not going to change out of a dry suit before to take back a ship or plant ordinance onboard to then put it all back on again to make your escape. If it's something you really want to pursue then go for the thinnest suit you can find and make sure it's a good fit. Oh and hit the gym! Nothing does your ego more damage than looking like a giant tadpole lol.
            All the best with it mate, what era are you going for?
            Mark

Comment

Looking through available info, it certainly seems the dry bag/wet suit is mission specific and area specific as well.
              I certainly wouldn't want to run around all day in either but kudos for trying something different.
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I didn't even like scuba diving in them. It will be unique, but use alot of baby powder. Good luck my friend
                If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

In the UK it's practically a necessity to wear a dry suit, wet suit is FAR too cold! Plus you'll need an air tank on your back... Feel free to try to hire some gear but good luck not messing up your back
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

The worst bit is frogmen use rebreathers which are bulkier and heavier.
                    Without it you will just look like a weirdo in a rubber gimp suit.

Comment

Guys...

how the hell is he gonna run around in flippers?

lets forget about the wet suit that will give him amazeballs chaffing, hypothermia, supreme cases of bullying and a medal for effort.

...the important thing is, how is he gonna run..IN flippers!

but anyway, if you wanna attempt this, get a damn dry suit like this one ...for a small price of £350..and no zero one mods, you dont sell dry suits or diving gear so this link is very much allowed.

http://www.ndiver.com/products/Aquarius-Drysuit.html

Comment

Get some pics off Google and just make a fake air reservoir. I'm sure I've seen the small chest mounted type somewhere?
                        Fippers can be hung of a carabina on your rig. You could make it look really cool if you look around. Personally I'd rather run around in a thin wetsuit than a drysuit but then again I'd rather run around in my usual attire! Lol
                        Wish you all the best with it mate, get some pics up if you ever get it going.
                        Mark

Comment

Comment

Im not wearing flippers in an airsoft skirmish im going to be wearing surfing boots, and ive already thought about the fact i might develop a rash and itchy patches, so im going to lather myself in baby powder before i put it on. And i got my inspiration from my son when he was playing MW3-
                            Im aiming for something a little like this
                            rhys
                            Truth is the first casualty of war
                            Looking for some tm vsr mags, PM me if you have anything

Comment

Surfing boots?
                              Not exactly hardy or skirmish worthy tbh.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rebo098 Find out more about rebo098
                              Working...
                              X