• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Combat diver/frogman loadout

This idea is getting worse by the hour.

Comment

You'd look like a complete COD twat, find something more practical!

Comment

More to the point, it wouldn't be comfortable, it will be cold, it will hurt like hell and tbh, your feet and ankles will be susceptible to injury.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I can just picture it.

'Guys, be really quiet! Move, go go go' *SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK*
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

One moment lads...

let me just get...lubricated *wink*

...Anyone help me with my back?

Comment

You could maybe use the following

An RAF immersion suit, but trim latex seals to be baggy
                Worn out AGA mask and make your own looking stealth rebreather
                Neoprene boots can be got with hard soles and even metal toe caps, they do work well

Forget wetsuits , if you want to base your CD or combat diver for warmer climates, use coveralls and go from there

Stu

Comment

The problem like I've said with those divers boots is they offer no ankle support, tbh they aren't even that comfortable.

Comment

Please look at the available boots buy DUI northern diver typhoon etc, commercial divers boots are far different to normal scuba diving boots, or just wear normal boots they still fit over swim fins

Stu

Comment

If you really want to get an accurate impression it'll be the issue black dry suit for divers/sc, a black custom sewn/made assault vest with drop leg serpa for sig. The issue dry bags have built in boots so no you wouldn't wear anything over the top of these unless you are wearing an immersion suit which has rubber socks for putting issue dms boots over the top of (what RN boat crew and boarding teams use/do). Getting an issue dry bag is pretty hard as they use them to destruction and toss them to baby divers/sc's in training so the nearest civvi equivelant to use is the commercial oceanic titanium dry suit (the contract was given to them to produce the same in black for armed forces divers).

Dont bother with recreating the diving set as they ditch them as soon as they're feet dry, you could get away with a black dry suit, black inflatable life jacket or if you can find one an assault troop life jacket and run a serpa leg rig and a black double mag leg rig and an mp5.

Comment

Why would you want a life jacket if you are a diver?
                        I thought the point was to sink?

The Rn teams only use the drybag in cold water areas as well.

Comment

Divers wear an inflatable vest of sorts, it's to achieve buoyancy with that heavy frickin' air tank, no air and you sink like a stone.
                          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

The dry bag is the buoyancy. Fills with air to give buoyancy and to allow deeper depths.
                            He was talking an assault life jacket.
                            They can carry 2 Royal Marines fully kitted. So it defeats the object of being a diver if you can't sink.

Comment

this was the first thing that came to my mind
                              The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by rebo098 View Post
                                Im not wearing flippers in an airsoft skirmish im going to be wearing surfing boots, and ive already thought about the fact i might develop a rash and itchy patches, so im going to lather myself in baby powder before i put it on. And i got my inspiration from my son when he was playing MW3-
                                Im aiming for something a little like this
                                rhys

Just wear some Under Armour compression gear... Skin tight black stuff.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rebo098 Find out more about rebo098
                                Working...
                                X