United States Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

Here's a couple of pic's of me (on the left in the hoody) and a mates Devgru 'inspired' loadout... still a few bits we need (AOR1 ubacs ect):

Comment

Frosty I've PMd you

Pricey those pictures look great Have you thought about picking up any AOR2 yet?

Comment

I'm not sure yet mate... I've been thinking of going in a different direction with regards to a woodland loadout (Russian Loadout, Gorka suit ect), But that being said I will probably end up picking up an AllWin set at some point :P

Comment

Haha that's good to know mate . If you wanted a woodland loadout, there are plenty of good pictures on here of US 75th Rangers and the like. My old 75th loadout was based off of the advice I'd gotten from here, so this thread is choc full of information

Comment

Cheers brother, I'll have a nosey

Comment

Happy to help dude. Feel free to PM me with any questions

Comment

• My bits and bobs so far, im lossly basing my milsim loadout on ussf
                Replica ops core bump changed the velcro to black painted the arc rails and vas shroud

Pro win AOR1 navy

Pro win PCU lvl5
                The jacket is a different colour to the trousers for some reason oh well still like it.....ALOT

Also apologise for the crap pics will get better ones in the day light when the weather is better.

The quality of the pro win products is awesome no regrets what so ever. Highly reccomended!
                Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Why, might I ask, have you changed the velcro and VAS shroud on the Ops Core repro from the factory standard tan to black?

Comment

Just prefer it the tan shroud looked gash imo and like black velcro over tan, its not finished yet it will be snake skined soon just need to find the correct netting/skrim net to do it so it wont look so clean each to there own
                    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I've got one of the Ops Core repro lids, and all I did was swap out the VAS shroud for a real one and then give it some krylon luvin'; you going to paint the VAS shroud and velcro or leave them unpainted?

Comment

Not sure yet trying to find pics of these with over spray on the shroud dont want to ruin it lol

Comment

Got quite a few reference pics , anybody wants them I can throw them up?

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Do it, do it

Comment

New rig over christmas so here is the first pic will get more pics tomorrow

Comment

Is that a 6094 variant dude? Thinking of getting the flyye version, sort of come to a hault on new gear due to spending some cash on the car its funny how things change 2 years ago before i heard of airsoft i couldnt wait to modify my ek9 but now i hate spending moey on cars plus the fact i fix the bloody things every day! :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X