Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: United States Special Forces

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
    A couple of me from a hittakers game in July.
    Hitakers?
    Longmoor right?
    I was there too, our artillery Whooped yo asses :p lol im just messin with ya, that Loadout is AWESOME mate Once I get some decent pics of my own ill put them up too.
    I was actually on Deserts at Longmoor, but now im firmly in Urban Rats.
    I take it your on greens yeah?
    Feenix
    sigpic
    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Yeah Im on greens so is my team DOE. you might have heard of us?

Comment

Kit looks awesome Andy! But you look gutted Im looking to get myself a Pantac or Flyye RRV with the back piece but have trouble finding somewhere reliable to buy from.
        Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

hong kong or ebay mate for pantac

Comment

You need to change your American Patch to a ARMY not Civilian Flag patch

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Yeah Im on greens so is my team DOE. you might have heard of us?
              Ah yes, John speaks of you highly ;P you coming down tommorrow night for the training?

hong kong or ebay mate for pantac
              +1 most of my stuff is off Ebay and I have a very similar loadout to yours andy, the rest of it is off here lol
              Feenix
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shinotama View Post
                You need to change your American Patch to a ARMY not Civilian Flag patch
                What do you mean?

The American flag patch is homemade replica IRR flag, I have made them for my team along with the black callsign patch also have some reversed replica IRR flags.

Comment

What do you mean?

The American flag patch is homemade replica IRR flag, I have made them for my team along with the black callsign patch also have some reversed replica IRR flags.
                  The one in the below images is correct as they are reversed, it was just that the one in the image was wrong as it was "Normal" way, that was all I noticed, it's looking good though other than the little things like that =)

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Nope, his are facing the right way...

Comment

Originally posted by Shinotama View Post
                      The one in the below images is correct as they are reversed, it was just that the one in the image was wrong as it was "Normal" way, that was all I noticed, it's looking good though other than the little things like that =)
                      Sorry to be anal but, If the flag is on your left arm it is 'normal' If its on your right arm its reversed. This is because its a small moral booster, I.E. as your running forward the flag is flailing in the wind created by your sprint, but if its on your left arm, like Andys, it doesnt need to be reversed, because the natural looking flailing is the way the flag usually is.
                      hope this helps clear up any confusion.
                      Feenix

EDIT: I'm not saying, im right your wrong, it just gets a little confusing when your looking at pictures in reverse, or what your mind thinks is reverse, angles. I.E. Photographs lol. Even I had to edit this post because I'd got my left and right mixed up :p
                      Last edited by Feenix; 2 September, 2010, 12:21.
                      sigpic

Comment

The side arm is an M9 so my only assumption from that is US Army SF of som sort. SEAL's use a P226 (ass all the best people do)
                        If the sidearm is an M9 then they weren't Delta either. Delta all carry .45s as their sidearms.

Comment

The US Army wears the reversed American flag on their right shoulder. The US Air Force wears the forward American flag (when authorized) on their left shoulder. It's a source of jokes by the Air Force that the Army got it "backwards".

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
                            If the sidearm is an M9 then they weren't Delta either. Delta all carry .45s as their sidearms.
                            Not strictly true, Delta have been seen using quite a few of things but the 1911 is most common, it all depends on if they are doing covert work or not, also some situations are better served with 9mm than .45, such as BG work that is some time carried out by them. But strictly speaking it is considered that delta prefer the .45 as it will drop a person in a single shot. However as the M9 is standard issue for the US army is is reasonable to believe that Delta will use it every now and again.

Comment

There's a pic of delta using M9s up the page too :s

Comment

So, which .45s are we talking about? Do you think delta operators today would carry a 1911a1 ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X