United States Special Forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: United States Special Forces

ALTA knee pads are the quite simply amazing, have two pairs. I would not airsoft without them.

Comment

Yeah I just like the colours na' the OD backing and the black Pad looks really good, suits the loadout really well, makes my BHI neoprene ones seem so boring =[

Comment

But the BHI Neoprene are still veery nice :D If plain lol.
        Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

hi, been having a look around, and just wnat to check can a RRV be used for a delta loadout?

Comment

I dont see why not they do tend to be seen in a lot of different gear. Colour wise I would suggest MJK khaki. Just depends on what impression/era/loadout your planning.

Comment

Ummm, well not to sure, want something more general I spose.I would say I wanted a full hard core loadout, but say a vest that was more the delta style if u no what I mean. At the mo I have my warrior vest, but want to get something US ,there's a coyote brown one for sale, how would that look with tri desi and was going to use my warrior pouches

Comment

If your going to do a US loadout, use US equipment. Warrior is UK equipment. Find an EI or Pantac if your on a budget. Get the RRV, PC, RAV, CIRAS in MJK Khaki. You also should find a reference photo and work from that.

Comment

ok cheers, there one one of the first page, and second i like, but not with the green

Comment

Im using an RRV with a genuine SPEAR fleece for my winter seals loadout.
                    There comfy, and in lots of reference pics over the top of pacas.

Comment

Me & My Friend :D

Operation: Kitchen Paint Pot Extraction Force Part 7 Let The Decoration Commence

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Good effort!
                        Couple of things:
                        Lose the ranger tabs as they dont wear them when deployed
                        Get some velcro on that mich (stat)

From what I can see of the pouches, some are incorrect but never mind for now.

Gonna have to get one of those "fanny packs" or bum bags as we call them over here now that I have seen what they look like with the rest of the kit.

I am impressed mate, well done!

ps could I get a better pic of the rig setup please?

Comment

Thanks Andy Means alot!

Have to let me know on the pouches Yeah I bought the Fanny Pack mainly for a bit of fun but also to wear with an 80's Rocker costume to hold cash. I really like using it with my kit now tho :D

Just gotta get some odd and ends now and some Velcro from the market chop shop.

Ill put a Rig pic up soon for you to dissect lol

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
                            ....Lose the ranger tabs as they dont wear them when deployed.......
                            They do wear them on occasion - Google "US Ranger Iraq", quite a few images there. So either wear the tabs or don't, it's up to you.

Comment

The PCU...are they orc/ pantagonia or the eb stuff?

i got both orc and the EBand the only difference look wise is the actual material..
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Parky
                              Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Originally posted by shoreham View Post
                                They do wear them on occasion - Google "US Ranger Iraq", quite a few images there. So either wear the tabs or don't, it's up to you.
                                You might find that some US soldiers wear the Ranger tab when they have qualified from Ranger school but the US Ranger Regiment do not wear the Ranger tabs when deployed on operations during the time this impression is based on.

This info is from the research I have done and what I have been told from those Rangers who are also airsofters on a massive forum that shares its name with a famous actor turned politician.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nice_guy_andy Find out more about nice_guy_andy
                                Working...
                                X