X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Private Security Loadout

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
    Yes, your arms do look somewhat youthful . . .

How can you tell from someones arms? thats got to be the best thing i have ever heard, even when i have done all my int course and body manipulation course etc i have never heard of "your arms look somewhat youthful"

my age is 32. in the cp profession, its not what you are in body its what you are in mind. you get guys who train and train and train for years and react aggressive. if you get normal guys who can think outside the box. ie see something before it happens, react. stand in the way. move in before that person has chance.

its not about aggresion about the thinking man.

but summary . that is best comment i have ever heard, im going to look at my team today and look at there arms and guess how old they are. is that only taught to airsofters?

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
      thats what I was going on lol. I thought you look a bit young to be a team leader! guess you are just good at what you do
      mate dont even go there. you dont know me so and wont know me. i have worked bloody hard to get where i am. worked in a hostile environment for last 3 years . not easy living away from home, seeing your family for 60 days a year. so alot of hard work and professionalism has got me where i am.

We cant all be professional airsofters. or TL's in softing land

and yes i am bloody good

Comment

great posts....what i found interesting about your loadout pictures,is how ordinary they are...it could quite easily be mistaken for an airsoft loadout...anyway thanks for some very useful info, and most importantly...be safe
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by bangyourdead View Post
          mate dont even go there. you dont know me so and wont know me. i have worked bloody hard to get where i am. worked in a hostile environment for last 3 years . not easy living away from home, seeing your family for 60 days a year. so alot of hard work and professionalism has got me where i am.

We cant all be professional airsofters. or TL's in softing land

and yes i am bloody good
          wasn't trying to insult you mate. was meant as a compliment. that you had risen fast in your community. sorry if I offended mate
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
            wasn't trying to insult you mate. was meant as a compliment. that you had risen fast in your community. sorry if I offended mate
            As per PM no probs. just as a few posts back people grip my shit when they say things they know nothing about. this thread was to help guys that was all , give alittle insight into the real PSC world.

Im more than happy to help people, show them pics etc , but never question my job. !!!!! but alls fair in love and war....

Comment

Huge respect for you bang. Cant have a better guide than the real deal huh?
              Originally posted by iNK
              Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                great posts....what i found interesting about your loadout pictures,is how ordinary they are...it could quite easily be mistaken for an airsoft loadout...anyway thanks for some very useful info, and most importantly...be safe

I agree, I even have that same earpiece, does my head in though!

Comment

yeah i have the same ear piece too, cant get the frigging thing in though.....
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                    you could easily kistake it for airsoft, the only difference is it weights 30kg more than you average softing rig. i do actually use the plate carrier softing , well have done in the past. it shows i have an airsoft bit of gear the blackhawk copy sig holster. it fits the smithys well. but my proper sig one wont even look at it.

airsoft and real world can co exsist. im a kit monster. oh and the cross draw is an airsoft copy. but rigid and solid. works great had for donks

Comment

Hmm, so you use a Ak47 but would like a AK74u, am i right?
                      But is there a regulations, that private security operators cant import their on weapons, like m4s and stuff? Do you get whats already there?

Or is it just personal preference?

Comment

I think he said the Afghan government issue their weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                          I think he said the Afghan government issue their weapons.
                          buy that man a cigar. someone reads posts

Comment

If someones spent some time posting, I might as well read it.

Comment

Originally posted by bangyourdead View Post
                              buy that man a cigar. someone reads posts
                              But I have seen pics of PSD (haven't a clue what company though) guys with all sorts of weapons. Is that due to different regulations?

Comment

and AK's yes guys AK47's i never thought would be using them again in a conflict but due to legal standing within the company they are deploying with AK's
                                I think it is due to regulations.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Canonfodder Hi im Chris, 29, ive got a wife & 3 kids (5,5,3), im a Photographer by day, security guard by night Find out more about Canonfodder
                                Working...
                                X