• Show
Clear All

• Re: Private Security Loadout

Hmm. Well, do you enjoy your work bang?
    ShauG36C: Only problem was, I shot two and more came

Comment

Originally posted by bangyourdead View Post
      one of my bug out bag 5.11 man bag, consists of 2 x ak mags rifle scope 2 x packets of glucose tablets 1 x map 2 x cylume for heli lifts epi pen smoke grenade distraction grenade. some frank boff, baby wipes (for the banging) spare sun glasses $100 condoms , seatbelt knife. think thats it no spare gps

im to sexy for my young arms. i have told a fe different people about this today and they have all laughed there tits off. think its the funniest things they have heard in ages. its actually now a running joke everybody checking everyone elses are and trying to guess there age. next it will be legs and then whats next , in a hostile environment entertainment is entertainment.

that was a priceless comment hope you will know you will go down in the memory books. i was considering sending it to a mate when he doing modis operandi of terrorists etc . when faces blacked out , check there arms you will get a ruff age

Comment

if i was clever enough to understand what you just wrote i would send you a reply. but as not rock on!!!!!!!! sexual puns are life my friend
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 23 December, 2010, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Krinkov View Post
          Hmm. Well, do you enjoy your work bang?
          na mate hate it. get paid well. live in hot weather , have guns get to blow stuff up.play on range at least twice a week, once every 2 weeks in a killhouse. play with all sorts of toys .

na really bad mate like cleaning toilets.
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 23 December, 2010, 15:10. Reason: language

Comment

"How old is grandad mummy?"
            " Guess honey"
            " How?!?"
            "Check his arms."

Comment

I suppose it has it's ups and downs then. Im sorry if I have missed the info, but do clients hire you as protection or are you employed by the local government to keep the peace?

Comment

Well our original plan to work out how old bang was was to cut him in half and count his rings...

Comment

I suppose it has it's ups and downs then. Im sorry if I have missed the info, but do clients hire you as protection or are you employed by the local government to keep the peace?
                  na on a private contract with a private security contract on an election observer gig for 6 weeks

Comment

I bet that pays well then bang... don't make us envy you. (:

Comment

I bet that pays well then bang... don't make us envy you. (:
                      minimum wage bro

Comment

How can you tell from someones arms? thats got to be the best thing i have ever heard, even when i have done all my int course and body manipulation course etc i have never heard of "your arms look somewhat youthful"
                        Hehe, I'm glad it made you smile :D

minimum wage bro
                        Lies . . . :D

I have a mate that does the same sort of thing, he earns . . . . Well . . . . a lot . . . .
                        Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                        Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Agree with arm man above me (:

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                            Hehe, I'm glad it made you smile :D

Lies . . . :D

I have a mate that does the same sort of thing, he earns . . . . Well . . . . a lot . . . .
                            aye it did that. it works out about £7.26 an hour not to bad........

Comment

Times that by 24 for 3 months?
                              Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                              Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                                Times that by 24 for 3 months?
                                that works out less than minimum wage , put it this way i have been here 2 weeks and made a shed load. on average for a TL job its about 400 a day average some a little less some a little more.but its a high risk and alot of responsibility

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Canonfodder Hi im Chris, 29, ive got a wife & 3 kids (5,5,3), im a Photographer by day, security guard by night Find out more about Canonfodder
                                Working...
                                X