Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

1980s British Army rifle platoon (understrenght)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1980s British Army rifle platoon (understrenght)

I am looking at having a full wood kit installed on mine for 100 quid which i think will make it look fantastic.

Comment

WE should release an SLR or FN. They've dont an SVD, SLR should come next.

Comment

Sig, the KA FN FAL is a nice piece of kit, and reasonably priced too.

Comment

Hi Gadge

Will this past muster to join up ?

In addition to the kit in the pic., I have DPM gaberdine windproof smock, DPM RM windproof trews, various pouches etc (although they tend to be at the SF end of things).

I need to sort a working long out; likely to be a M16A1/VN - would that be acceptable ? A SLR would be nice, but probably cost prohibitive, as would be a Sterling sadly
          Attached Files

Comment

Fine for skirmishes although if you can get your self standard CEFO webbing that the ideal, equally a tin lid is handy as in our games wearing a helmet gives you an extra hit.

yeah thats all good to join us. we realise that SLR's are hard and expensive to get, we'd just like people to one day have them if they can.

Get signed up on the forums i probably cant name due to draconian policies but googles 'cold war' and 'cut throat' and 'tuddenham' in the same sentence

Comment

Cheers

I'd been looking at Tuddenham on that forum, and hoping to attend; any specific kit requirements other than that which you've already mentioned ?

'Joker' was already taken, so also on there as 'The Real Joker'

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Joker View Post
                ...... I'd been looking at Tuddenham on that forum, and hoping to attend; any specific kit requirements other than that which you've already mentioned ? ......
                Found the thread with the info. now

Comment

yeah there is a kit list for the event but it's a guideline, dont worry if you cant match any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Art steventon View Post
                    Having mulled it over for the two years I've been playing, I've gone for a 1980's Brit load out, and between this and the Falklands thread, I've got loads more inspiration!
                    What's the chances of grabbing a cap badge from you guys, I could start a Midlands platoon :-D
                    I've got a spare RUR cap badge, which I've never used. PM me if you want it.

Comment

S10 were issued to me in 87 hth

Comment

Yeah, like i say too late for us, our 'campaign' in the cold war scene is set in 83, its just turned '84 this year

Comment

Oooh, you having a Ex. Lionheart 84?
                          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Its WWIII kicked off in our campaign, our unit is deployed in Europe facing off against the NVA mainly.

Because of the numbers its hard to do 'Brit vs NVA' events so we often have a few spams alongside and some russians aiding the NVA.

Ideally when we have the numbers we can run more historically accurate scenarios

Comment

Ah, I was hoping to go and defend Hamburg. When I say "defend" I meant "drink a shocking amount of Herford Pils" and wake up in a snotty mess.
                              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Some pics of the section at this weekends battle:

keeping our russian friends company, we managed to bump and capture a whole section, there are some more guys out of shot!

HQ landy & signals NCO

The section

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X