SAS - Black/Blue Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SAS - Black/Blue Kit

So some kind of custom rail then? I see it has a drum sight aswell...
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Probably modded by the Hereford "gun club" with what replacement parts they had at the time.

Comment

From what i was told from an individual who has worked at the Hereford gun club as an armourer, there is an armoury full of random guns, ie ones that have been used for trials and other tasks. However in the main armoury, they have minimis (now being replaced with the 7.62mm version), gpmg's, L115, Hk417, AW50, Diemaco with 2 upper recievers and the UGL, MP5, MP5K, MP5PDW, MP5SD, Remmington 870 sawn off, benelli shotguns, Browning Hi-power, sig226 and 232. RMP CP now use the 10in Diemaco and the only users of the HK53 are the AAC SF flights.
        But that is as of 2 years ago.

Comment

they normally use mp5s but they have been known to use m4s and m16 , g3 assault, l96, and the c8 carbine. and as for the kit the best would bee all black with black gas mask with tinted lenses.

Comment

I cant see the SAS using the L96, considering the infantry has replaced it with the L115A3.

Comment

Those are very cool outfits guys. I cant seem to find anything like those on the web.
              Are these only available to those living in UK? China, US etc. dealers generally dont sell vests like them. The coveralls; i could only find them in a website called crw airsoft, but theyre all out of stock..
              It would be great if you guys could recommend some websites.

Comment

Most of the kit you are seeing is the real deal picked up from various places by people with the luck to find them.

Comment

Yes, after a bit of messaging with people in your forums, I found out that as well
                  I hope that at least there will be replicas of these vests on the web. Chinese always go for the US-type equipment

Comment

Originally posted by swaffield View Post
                    Heres a few pics of my kit mid 2000

What vest is that swaffield? Does anybody actually know what the current vest is?

Comment

The current vest was made by ISPL, which is what swaffield is wearing I believe. However some say that the RAV is now in use. I believe cracking day would bprb be able to answer this question with more clarity.
                      Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Anybody know where to get Different Arktis pouches from, looking for shotgun shell holder etc. If you know can you email me at [email protected] please.

Comment

This is my current kit. Not really accurate.. I will use this for the first time at the courthouse next week. Only change I will make is I'll use my shottie.

Comment

Where can you buy the ISPL Vests and Nomax Suits from?

Comment

Removed - ForceGhost
                              Last edited by ForceGhost; 30 March, 2014, 15:35.

Comment

Just picked up a luuuuuuuverly pile of kit for my ISPL vest.

These paddles fit small footprint panels like this cut down one so you can wear extra things like utility pouches or magazines on your thighs, very good idea, yet to use them in the field yet but cant wait to test them.

set up for extra MP5 mags, one panel here is a cannabalised one due to a shortage at the time im told, you can tell the difference in looks slightly but not in function so quite a nice little unique bit.

set up for extra 9mm mags or grenades on the front.

I also have in the pile there a Res-Q knife pouch that I intend to sew onto the right shoulder. I am going to try and mod the X-26 holster panel to take my Safariland so I can wear that on the vest as well.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
                                Working...
                                X