• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTP

really? that's interesting to know, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Chosen-Man View Post
      Most kit SHOULD be back loaded to Bicester and written off, then Im not too sure about. Even the crappy G10 watches have to be returned with paperwork when getting disposed.
      I love my G-10

come on you apes you wana live foreva!!
      Pay with pain!!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure no PCS, MTP, Mk7 helmets or mk4 osprey has been released. Think about this guys! The MOD has copyrighted MTP and won't let any company re-produce it. Why would they go to all that hassle of having a pattern designed and get the sole rights to use it, only then to sell it on as surplus??

I'm willing to bet every piece of MTP kit you've ever seen for sale is stolen from the MOD, and while it may not be worth the RMPs chasing up individual pairs of trousers, you can bet your bollocks they are looking at cunts selling the osprey and Mk7 helmets. I I was a civvy I would t be buying that shit off eBay I can tell you that, because after the soldier selling that shit has been dealt with there a damn good chance they are going to seek to reclaim that stolen equipment.

Comment

Not AGAI67 either, probably colly without the chance to soldier on.

Comment

• This was from about november havent had any pics of me since...

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Ahhh... The mall, great site, been a few times, a bit of an achievment when you concider I'm from Edinburgh. I hear it's going to be shutting down? What's the word?

Comment

There have been about 10 different planning applications put in that have all failed. Its safe for the time being only 20 mins from me so not a problem lol.

Comment

• That's good, got a trip planned for august

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Hill View Post
                    Think about this guys! The MOD has copyrighted MTP and won't let any company re-produce it. Why would they go to all that hassle of having a pattern designed and get the sole rights to use it, only then to sell it on as surplus??
                    To guarantee they a get a good price for it cos it's now therefore like rocking horse poo....?
                    By preventing anyone making it, they've now controlled the market by which anyone can get their hands on it....apart from naughty squadies losing kit

Plus if anyone starts to market MTP products, the MOD can slap they're arse.

Surely all countries camo design is protected anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by TK8456 View Post
                      Surely all countries camo design is protected anyway?
                      Yes, all countries protect their Camo pattern, but some lease it out to 3rd party manufacturers to recreate replica gear (Web-tex etc.). With Crye Precision multi-cam being the most common, it's not surprising that they've lent out their pattern to many different companies. It's a nice bit of money on the side!

I've no idea why MTP hasn't been released yet, but that doesn't stop me wearing it!

Comment

• OMFG!

Let me get you all straight. MTP is copyrighted by the MOD. This means no viper/webtex pish. MTP HAS NOT been released to the general public via the disposal system, Cbt 95 or PCS cut, the only reason any of you civvies have it is because it has been STOLEN and sold on by soldiers.

Same goes for MK7 helmets, osprey armour etc.

If you are caught with any of it, the RMP can take it from you without the need to reimburse you. END OF. They won't give a fuck where you claim to have bought it or how many receipts you have.

Now can you all stop arguing like little girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Hill View Post
                          OMFG!

Let me get you all straight. MTP is copyrighted by the MOD. This means no viper/webtex pish. MTP HAS NOT been released to the general public via the disposal system, Cbt 95 or PCS cut, the only reason any of you civvies have it is because it has been STOLEN and sold on by soldiers.

Same goes for MK7 helmets, osprey armour etc.

If you are caught with any of it, the RMP can take it from you without the need to reimburse you. END OF. They won't give a fuck where you claim to have bought it or how many receipts you have.

Now can you all stop arguing like little girls?
                          No one cares.
                          Now to go find myself an osprey and a mk.7...

Comment

Im with you on that m8,
                            F##k it,if its for sale all over ebay then it cant be illegal as the MOD would of contacted ebay and stoped it !
                            Plus know one gives a S##T !

Comment

I would love to see the MOD police turn up to a site and do anyone in mtp for handling stolen goods. But in reality it will never happen - not enough time, money or resources. If you are gullible enough to pay silly money for mtp just so you have bragging rights and want to look Gucci, then so be it.

Also technically, the kit is never yours to sell, it belongs to the queen, you just borrow it from her!!!!
                              Last edited by Snowdrop; 7 July, 2012, 14:59.
                              sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

That and Military Police have no power with vanilla royal subjects (civillians) in person unless accompanied by a regular policeman.
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tropicaltrifle Find out more about tropicaltrifle
                                Working...
                                X