MTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTP

I know the RAFP have gone around people's houses about MTP (I know because of my job so can guarentee it) and Yes Chosen-Man, your in a way right. It is illegal to sell/pass on gear that is issued to someone anyway. Including DPM kit. Unless of course its passed through the recycling center. But all that comes under military law and you wont even see time in the glass house for it. The fact it hasnt been released to civvys yet is how all MTP in civvy circulation is illegal.

Its the same as buying a stolen car. you can buy it off someone, then the police come along and just take it off you, no if's or but's. The assumption is made that you know MTP is not released to civvies.
    hhmmm

Comment

So bored of the argument about MTP, gone on for soooooo long.
      At the end of the day original MTP is now getting thrown out, just like mine did when I handed it back - so its easily available. The new cut obviously shouldn't be out but it appears here and there.
      Let's be honest - you buy a pair of mtp trousers off eBay, nobody is going to spend time tracking you down and knocking on your door.... Yes I know the MPs have nothing to do all day but they're not gonna bother.
      Next scenario... You walk down the street in your nice mtp jacket, mr plod walks past you, is he going to stop and question you? No... Will he even give two monkeys? No...
      Please please stop going on about it!
      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Lol. 95 kit does me like it better for the field craft blends with everything green wise i mean. Multi cam sucks anyways lol more for urban warfare. Stands out like a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by jefros2 View Post
          Lol. 95 kit does me like it better for the field craft blends with everything green wise i mean. Multi cam sucks anyways lol more for urban warfare. Stands out like a bitch
          Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jefros2 View Post
            lol. 95 kit does me like it better for the field craft blends with everything green wise i mean. Multi cam sucks anyways lol more for urban warfare. Stands out like a bitch
            i are speak the good england
            Buy my stuff!

Comment

As every thread with MTP in the title seems to go off the same tangent, arguing about the legality issue, I thought I might bring this one back to what it was started as and put a few pics of my MTP loadout. Getting there eventually.

DSCF1218.jpg DSCF1220.jpg DSCF1217.jpg
              "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

• Can anyone recommend a good Molle based vest/plate carrier in MTP or would suit MTP well?

Comment

• Originally posted by aaron-hill09 View Post
                  Can anyone recommend a good Molle based vest/plate carrier in MTP or would suit MTP well?
                  Warrior Raptor.

Not MTP but Multicam, but looks very nice with an MTP loadout.

Comment

Anything in green or multicam goes well with MTP really. People also use tan, but personally I think SG or OD with MTP or multicam adds abit of contrast and looks better. Nice loadout kieth - I'd be tempted myself to add some plain colours to break up the stretches of multicam/MTP, but that's really down to me not liking head to foot multicam loadouts.

Comment

The vest I'm using is a TMC CIR Force Recon Vest Ver Land w/ 8 pouch ( Multicam). Around £100. Fantastic vest and all the pouches you'll ever need!
                      "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Vest im using is an MTP copy RAV with genuine Opsrey Mk4 MTP pouches.

Comment

Vest im using is an MTP copy RAV with genuine Opsrey Mk4 MTP pouches. Definately not multicam as I have compared about 4 different samples of multicam and MTP to it and MTP is definately the closest.

Still need to add some other pouches and stuff to it though.

Comment

• I'm disgusted at the quality of the Molle pouches issued with the osprey. The only one of any value is the medical pouch with the rip-out insert.

I'll stick to HSGI and Tactical tailor thanks MOD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does have to be said the osprey pouches do look very cheap. Looks like they only issue any decent stuff to SF which is shocking really. Cheap ass MOD buggers!

Comment

• That's because the SF have a seemingly never ending budget...... Lucky bastards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tropicaltrifle Find out more about tropicaltrifle
                                Working...
                                X