• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MTP

Not a lid though is it? :p
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
      Sorry, just sucking the tea back out my keyboard that I spat out.

ACF you say?
      Most of that kit is surplus anyway.

If for example a booty leaves but doesnt hand in his Mk7, he will get a knock at the door to claim it back.
      The worst for it though is certainly the Army, they like to dot every 'T' and cross every 'I' when it comes to stores, everythings signed for, anything thats signed for gets handed back. If it doesnt get handed back then it gets investigated, should it have been lost legitimately then that guy gets charged for it. If it cant be proved, he gets charged for it. If it can be proved it wasnt lost, he gets a visit from SIB/MoD plod, ends up either in a civilian court or a court marshal.

I can categorically confirm that the RM not so long back had on Orders that no issue kit was to be sold, failure to comply would result in disciplinary action.
      Couple of facts you might want to know. ACF instructors are issued there kit, I was an ACF instructor after I left the forces. Also people keep saying about personnel that have left the services with there kit, some people seem to forget that all servicemen have to do Reserve service and there kit is kept and updated everytime they report to the annual reporting centre. In fact in this day and age there are as nearly as many reserve servicemen in theatre as there are regulars and TA. Some people need to listen to people who have been through the whole process before making assumptions. Also on the respect of ACF rank, if lets say a SSgt left the army and became an ACF instructor he will hold his rank, so just because he is an ACF instructor do not think he doesn't realy hold his rank, same goes for ACF Officers the rank is still by Queens Commision.
      Last edited by GhostWolf; 19 January, 2013, 10:30.

Comment

An ACF officer is not a queens commission.
        They are saluted out of respect for the badge which directly relates to the queen.

You might have also noted, I've already mentioned reserve service, that's why I still have my kit!
        That reserve list does not entitle you to sell that kit.
        The included parts of that kit is not things like Kevlar or plate carriers. The only thing you have to hand back is a resi.
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by ForceGhost View Post
          B.A.S.E or Frontline?
          Frontline

Comment

ACF NCOs- no rank, scout leaders in DPM
            ACF 'officers'- hold a type B TA commision (unfortuantly hold substansive 2Lt/Lt, and acting up to Colonel)

Comment

Some what off topic, and still no hard and fast proof.

Nice stories.

Comment

385250_404977909585523_1165913353_n.jpg

Mtp load out

Comment

saw this one FB and saw the belt rig.

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Jesus. This is an airsoft forum, not ARRSE. We are never what we seem to be. For instance, as I've said before, I'm not really an overweight, wheezy, middle aged man, with the tactical skills of a yogurt pot. I'm actually a seventeen year old cheerleader called Candi. There are photo's of me on the internet and you can phone me on my premium rate number an' all.

However, buy your kit from reputable dealers, keep receipts. Buy from ebay, or someone less than reputable, and it's a case of "caveat emptor", buyer beware. Looking cool is one thing, looking cool while looking over your shoulder is another thing. On a serious note, I wear what the yoof call "OLD SCHOOL" kit. All bought from surplus stores for peanuts. They have the same qualities as MTP. They still don't stop me getting hit by 0.25g of plastic several hundred times a weekend.
                    Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostWolf View Post
                      Couple of facts you might want to know. ACF instructors are issued there kit, I was an ACF instructor after I left the forces. Also people keep saying about personnel that have left the services with there kit, some people seem to forget that all servicemen have to do Reserve service and there kit is kept and updated everytime they report to the annual reporting centre. In fact in this day and age there are as nearly as many reserve servicemen in theatre as there are regulars and TA. Some people need to listen to people who have been through the whole process before making assumptions. Also on the respect of ACF rank, if lets say a SSgt left the army and became an ACF instructor he will hold his rank, so just because he is an ACF instructor do not think he doesn't realy hold his rank, same goes for ACF Officers the rank is still by Queens Commision.
                      just you know we do not i repeat do not have to salute ACF or ant type of cadet officers as they dont hold a commision, they are in a sense a civvie. This is told to us day 1 week 1 of training
                      Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

here's my beltsetup [IMG][/IMG]

and osprey for combat not airsoft

[IMG][/IMG]
                        Last edited by jssmitty96; 13 February, 2013, 18:37.

Comment

Originally posted by felix80 View Post
                          just you know we do not i repeat do not have to salute ACF or ant type of cadet officers as they dont hold a commision, they are in a sense a civvie. This is told to us day 1 week 1 of training
                          Unfortuantly they are mukka. ACF officers hold a TA type b commission. However much I disagree with it regs are regs and its the commission you salute, not the man

- - - Updated - - -

Im relation to the above, just google 'saluting acf officers' and read theough the many threads on arrse. I find it difficult to believe that you were taught not to salute an officer holding the Queens commission

Comment

The only non forces officers we would salute were the wavey navy officers, not because they were commissioned but out of respect from world war 2 where they lost more officers than the navy did.

ACF officers are unpaid and volunteers, they cannot hold a queens commission. Should you salute, you salute the badge only. The badge is essentially the queen.
                            Ive never saluted an ACF grunter. They dont do enough to deserve the respect.

Comment

Erm. Smitty. Quick question. Why do you have a loaded PMAG at home? Looking at the Osprey I was a bit curious about that.
                              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

• You have never seen an AEG E-mag?

Fake bullets

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tropicaltrifle Find out more about tropicaltrifle
                                Working...
                                X