X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTP

HI,

just a little pic of my mtp loadout

iv ordered a full platecarrier to replicate the new osprey and i have a daysack to add...i will update with a few pics of the bangers later

Re: MTP

nice

Comment

OI! give credit where its due you!

i have to admit, those photos turned out really good that day, told you my photo skills were good

Comment

I wouldn't go round posting pics of you in MTP and saying "Hey look im in MTP" if you get caught with it you will lose it all and it will be confiscated.
        Signature Link Removed

Comment

Mods please close...fed up with it

Comment

could do with tucking your UBACS in :D , but I'm sure with a larger plate carrier like osprey you cant see the bottom of it

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Sneaky View Post
              I wouldn't go round posting pics of you in MTP and saying "Hey look im in MTP" if you get caught with it you will lose it all and it will be confiscated.

Really? Because MTP is all over as very popular auction site at the moment. The majority of which from legitimate sellers. Anyway to the OP nice load out man.

Comment

Thanks mate, just abit fed up with the comments it's true all over bay and not getting taken off and also you can buy it from a website now..things such as webbing etc

But fair do's

Comment

No worries mate, it's just the usual interweb case of "I know more than you do cos I do this that or the other". Which replica Osprey did you go for?

Comment

i know you can get it through a certain auction site but its not being legally sold and the naughty soldiers that are, are getting caught and getting into a lot of trouble and believe me that site and forums are being Watched like a hawk for MTP and Mk7 Helmets (and any other military gear that shouldn't be sold to the public), believe me i know how serious the MOD are right now about MTP, Its not illegal to buy it you wont get in trouble for that but if you get found with it then its bye bye MTP

And actually yes i do know about this as this is the business i am in and i have to know about these things so my business doesn't get into trouble and i dont buy or sell anything that i shouldn't.
                    Signature Link Removed

Comment

Actually the surpluss stores on said auction site have been selling MTP for a while now. Not soldiers that are selling this on. There are a few other retailers that are also selling this that would be well aware of any legal ramifications of doing so if it was an offense.

Comment

Ok then im sorry the MOD who i buy Directly from are clearly in the wrong and i will let them know this, could you kindly private message me the links of these people "Legally" selling MTP?
                        Signature Link Removed

Comment

You can find every MTP sale on said auction site just by typing MTP in... It's only a certain variant of MTP that is jut authorized for civilian use. This is NOT what is being sold.

Comment

LOL No MTP is for civilian use and the British Ministry Of Defence (who i buy ridiculus amounts of gear from and would know if MTP was released) hasn't released one single piece and i just checked out said site and the only genuine stuff on there is naughty soldiers selling the odd bits and the other is chinese knockoff Multicam that they label up as MTP Multicam and the pattern is stretched and not MTP at all and the other stuff is Multicam Labeled up as MTP, so after looking into this it takes me back to square 1 and saying the only people selling MTP is naughty soldiers.
                            Signature Link Removed

Comment

Just a quick question.. What's the difference between the two cuts of MTP?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tropicaltrifle Find out more about tropicaltrifle
                              Working...
                              X