Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stargate Atlantis or Stargate SG1 Look

Originally posted by hayesie View Post
    In series 9 and 10 really only teal'c and jackson used the P90 in majority of the episodes I do believe Col Mitchell used a wide variety of weapons including the G36K being his fav.
    I believe there was a practical reason for this. P90 blanks were/are hard/expensive to get hold of after things kicked off in Iraq and Afghanistan, whereas 5.56mm NATO blanks are much more convenient. So they reserved the P90s for the "heroes".

Comment

i like stargate,but i think stargate atlantis is alot better.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
        I believe there was a practical reason for this. P90 blanks were/are hard/expensive to get hold of after things kicked off in Iraq and Afghanistan, whereas 5.56mm NATO blanks are much more convenient. So they reserved the P90s for the "heroes".
        yeah thats the reason they gave. But loved Teal'c Duel weilding 2 tho in most battles

Comment

Teal'c also had a belt clip in at least 1 scene IIRC. The P90 looked like it was attached to a clip on his belt, rather than the chest harness.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
            Teal'c also had a belt clip in at least 1 scene IIRC. The P90 looked like it was attached to a clip on his belt, rather than the chest harness.
            Yeah he did i think it was just attached same as a chest sling with the quick release buckle. Still looked awesome lol. I wonder why they took him away from his staff weapon and gave him p90's?

Comment

Originally posted by hayesie View Post
              Yeah he did i think it was just attached same as a chest sling with the quick release buckle. Still looked awesome lol. I wonder why they took him away from his staff weapon and gave him p90's?
              Probably kept breaking the props. :D

Comment

Sure he had a SAW in at least one episode in Season 9 or 10.
                The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

just watched a SGU ep which had a few SGC teams in and their gear looks like it's nato black trousers, a black bdu tops, ether a tactical or a cross draw vests, M4s, and P226s, so if you want to do a hear a now look, that's more or less it
                  Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Originally posted by santa View Post
                    just watched a SGU ep which had a few SGC teams in and their gear looks like it's nato black trousers, a black bdu tops, ether a tactical or a cross draw vests, M4s, and P226s, so if you want to do a hear a now look, that's more or less it
                    Yeah I think thats the same look col sheppard has in Atlantis and the SG1 team took on in the last 2 series apart from the weapons.

Comment

well if you think about it, you could to SGC look based on the desert tiger gear that they use in SGU, because everyone on earth seems to be wearing that on that show
                      Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Got my sliding stock now & have a beretta to go with the loadout aswell now
                        Selling MP5 & M4 Parts & Other Bits :
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...414#post958414

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                          Sure he had a SAW in at least one episode in Season 9 or 10.
                          he had a saw in the 1st episode with the sudan in it. I watched the whole season 9 last nite lmao

Comment

thats Sodan by the way :P

Comment

what about a free jaffa or teyla's people for a look? they all ready use P90
                              Think teyla's people are called Athosian's and yeah that would be an awesome loadout to see on a skirmish field, especially if the wearer looked like Teyla *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by Jester1988 View Post
                                thats Sodan by the way :P
                                Lol Sodan Sudan which ever you know what i mean lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L/CPL-GAUCH Airsoft at Ambush Adventures (Chobham) and Ambush Wargames (Eversley) Find out more about L/CPL-GAUCH
                                Working...
                                X