Stargate Atlantis or Stargate SG1 Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stargate Atlantis or Stargate SG1 Look

i guess i could make another staff that has a tri shot shotgun built in, u cock the staff by sliding the hiden grip down, thanks i might do that

Comment

someone makes a 3 shot semi auto shotgun that takes a 80g co2 bulb I saw jarrick with one on a review a while back
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

i would do a zat instead of a staff........prob sell more
        Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Quick update on my Stargate loadout. I sold my G36 so the SG Universe look has gone now, but just got my hands on a bargain TM P90 so it's Atlantis this time. Will update with pics soon.

Comment

i'm looking at vids of the Kull warriors (ie Anubis' super soldiers) and just thinking how easy it would be to build a suit. any ideas?
            Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

The biggest problem I can see with something like a Kull Warrior Suit is finding a material that can resist the impact of BBs, but also lets you know that you've been hit (I'm assuming that you're going to use this suit at an airsoft game. In Stargate, the Kull are nigh on invincible, but that might hack off other players at your local airsoft site. You could have a scenario where you're the Kull Warrior and have a few 'Jaffa' with you, and the opposition have a few anti-Kull weapons scattered among them). I think there was a thread on here somewhere where someone wanted to put together a Star Wars Stormtrooper outfit, and the big issue there was the plastic the 'armour' was made out of. In any case, it would be cool. Also, how are you going to sort out the wrist blasters?
              Failure is always an option.

Comment

- The UMPs in SGU are .45s shown by the straight mag instead of the curved one of the 9mm.

- Avenger 2.0 is in season 7 which is the first episode to feature the Carter Special Micro Carbine, it only featured in a few episodes in season 7.

- The MP5s in the show had the SEF trigger unit in firing scenes and a Navy trigger group in non-firing scenes because for the non-firing scenes TM MP5s were used.

- Throughout the series various weapons have been used by SG1 and others are used by other SG teams. The main weapons used by SG1 are the MP5 for seasons 1-3 and for the first 7 episodes of season 4. The MP5 showed up again a few times being used by other SG teams and in the season 8 finale Mobius. From episode 8 of season 4 they started using P90s until the end of the series pretty much. In season 9 and 10 G36Ks were used from time to time alongside the P90s. XM177s and M4s were used throughout by other SG teams. Guns mocked up to be M249s were used throughout the series as well starting with Kawalsky using one in the pilot all the way towards the end of the series with Teal'C using it in some episodes. A Vietnam style M60 was used by O'Neill in Evolution Part 1. O'Neill also used a G3SG/1 (bit of irony there I'm sure) in Orpheus. In replicator episodes shotguns were used frequently, either SPAS12 or USAS12 with a drum mag.

- For fans of Russian weaponry the Russian SG teams have been seen using mocked up AKSU74s and other longer AK variants along side a PKM and SVD.

On a side note it's such a damn shame that Zats would be nigh on impossible to make as an airsoft weapon because that would be awesome to have a fully functioning airsoft Zat gun.

Comment

Apologies for the necro-post, but I was wondering what uniform the Air Force guys in SGU were wearing. From the screen captures it looks like ABU (Airman Battle Uniform), not the black BDUs worn by the Air Force officers (like Col. Young or Lt. Scott) or the desert tac tiger stuff worn by the other soldiers. Anyone got any other ideas on what it could be?
                  Failure is always an option.

Comment

SG-1 loadout is done. Not had a chance to use it in the field yet but should be at The Embassy later this month to give her it's first airing! Just need to get my Atlantis patches and will have a full set!! SG-1, Atlantis and Universe.

Comment

Nice, all you need is a WEP jkt.

Comment

Mine:

PM me for more info

Comment

Can I ask how you mounted your M4 scope onto the claw mount?

Comment

Probably like this: http://www.sg1props.com/tutorials/mp5/mp5scope.php

Comment

Just seen this thread :P

Made a Atlantis kit to go with my G36K. Based on S1E5 :P
                              Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Do you have any photos? I need to get some new photos of my gear, was meant to use my pre MARPAT Marine gear at the weekend but couldnt go due to flu

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L/CPL-GAUCH Airsoft at Ambush Adventures (Chobham) and Ambush Wargames (Eversley) Find out more about L/CPL-GAUCH
                                Working...
                                X