• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bundeswehr/ Flecktarn Look

http://www.ranger.uk.com/tradingpost...f3f28394ef5493

I'm sure they have surplus trousers too mate
    sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

Yeah those are the new runs of repros sturm make which quite a lot of stores stock.

I'll ring them to see if they have surplus but as I collect militaria as well as airsoft in it I dont want to pay £30 for a pair of trousers realistically worth a tenner that are essentially 'fake' and historically worthless.

It's really frustrating a few years back you couldnt find anything *but* ex Bw moleskins and EG kit, especially at shows and festivals but I think most of it got shipped to the balkans and its hard to find in the uk now.

I'd use a popular online auctions sites german site but my germans not good enough to make sure i dont order somethign with small print that says 'these trousers are wrecked and tiny'

But thanks for the link, as they are UK based it is probably worth giving them a ring and seeing if they do have any originals.

Comment

Work in progress

Bundeswehr Mechanised Infantry conscript. Possibly (and intentionally) the scruffiest impression i've ever done

Comment

Almost finished now. Just need a bundy ressie case.

Comment

this the ressy case ent it?

mine is rusty as hell inside but can't be helped in the lockup XD

wish they did a proper GBB UZI and not those 600000000000000FPS co2 ones =/

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

It's one of the types of ressie cases, by the 80s they were using a kidney shaped zip up cloth one, that sort is more 1960s i think.

One of the flaws of west (and east) german webbing is a massive amount of 'metal to metal' fittings which make it very noisy... add metal mess kits and ressie tins and you're a veritable one man band!

Comment

Thought this thread needed some life :p me fleck 2.jpg me fleck.jpgme, fleck4.jpg
                Interested in: Flecktarn Jacket, Bundeswehr flak Jacket and a USP or MK23. PM me

Comment

I realy shuld get me a g36 or some mp5 pouches lol so many thngs to get XD so little attension span :p

Comment

A pic from a recent game
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

Oo thats a nice bunker what is the site?

Comment

Elite Action Games Dorking mate
                        sigpic

Comment

well heres me derping about at stormforce, theme was cuben revolution

got bored and added some theme things

also found the hurp'a'durp cyma uzi lurking in the back shed silly fun thing barely goes 20m perfect for faffing about at a cqb game XD

i realy need to sort out a proper photo >____<

Comment

To my knowledge, the BW use IDZ. A vest with no attachments will set you back £200 from an appropriately named website.
                            Originally posted by Atomic Zombie View Post
                            It's a flak vest, pretymuch just a beanbag

Also, a bit off topic, does anyone know what they use as a tac vest now?
                            sigpic
                            "I are God, lol."

Comment

I take it by now Gadge that you have sourced the BW trs?

If not I could check as I have a few pairs of original unissued trs and also a few shirts still in original bags.

Comment

Yeah found a pair mint and new and 80 type/dated for a tenner about a year ago. Thanks for thinking of me though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

darksidedsam Find out more about darksidedsam
                                Working...
                                X