Russian Digital Camouflage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Digital Camouflage

Hey there. Since digital camouflage is becoming a trend, even the Russian military joined in nowadays.

Now I'm going back to Russia in a day or so for a week.

I'm hoping to come back with a new set of camouflage. I was thinking of getting Digital Flora, but then I saw these dudes...

I have NO IDEA what camo that is. At first I thought it was Russian Surpat, but it's not even close.

I did some digging, looked at other Western digital camouflage I have no idea about such as Marpat, Cadpat, etc.

Can anyone identify the pattern those chaps are wearing? It looks really nice. And looks Russian. Most important. Don't care if it actually is or isn't, Russian forces tend to be allowed commercially available camouflage.

On another note, what's your favourite Russian camo? I quite happen to be fond of Birch, KLMK, and Flora. And also that camo pictured above. Going to give Digital Flora a try as well once I return.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Re: Russian Digital Camouflage

Sorry, but as far as I know it's a homebrew pattern.
    I also really like it.

I believe that pic is from the CoD Black Ops promo at Igromir 2010
    Last edited by Robin-Hood; 21 March, 2011, 07:00.

Comment

It looks like the border guards camo, although it doesn't look exactly the same. Could just be a varition though.

As to favourite camo? 'Birch' KZS style and VSR have to be high on my list but Ttsko probably tops it. So many snazzy variations; never has pink camo looked so appealing. :D

Comment

I thought it was SURPAT, but you are right, its slightly off

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post

I believe that pic is from the CoD Black Ops promo at Igromir 2010
          Spot on.

I really want to know what it is so I can get a set. It looks PERFECT for semi-urban Russian environments.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

If you had enough people interested, Claw Gear would make that for you, and could even do gear in the pattern as well. They do one-off runs but require minimum quantities (30 for fabric items, 10 for large nylon, like plate carriers, etc.)

Comment

I'd be up for some BDu's if anyone wants to organise a group order.
              The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Hell, I'm up for it. Who else is in?

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Id be up for a set if they weren't horrendously expensive :D
                  "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

About how much would it be for such an order? I might get our university to finance/sign up for it as well.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

It would be the normal cost for Claw Gear uniforms plus a fee to set up to print the fabric - it was about 30 EUR for the DSU (an ACU style cut uniform) including pants and shirt when I contacted them last year (not including the fee to print the fabric.) They have a factory in Pakistan that can produce pretty much anything you want. They have over 50 camo patterns that can be readily produced in the minimum quantities but I don't recall seeing anything like this amongst those.

Comment

If only I could justify getting a set. That's a lovely camo, great for fibua sites where there's greenary and buildings.
                        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                        I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

I would LOVE to make a load out using this stuff and Ranger Green tac gear, like Roxy though, I can't justify buying a set (considering how much it would inevitably cost)

Comment

That's pretty much the only digital camo I'd roll with, it looks awesome.

You could try asking under the whole gear section or further afield, you might get lucky.
                            - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                            - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Thing is, logic would dictate if we get enough people to sign up, the costs won't be that much.

Last time I saw Claw Gear uniforms, they weren't too pricey. Not like A-Tacs, even though it is awesome (but desertey. I don't need desertey).

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kamarov I help with Russian things. Find out more about Kamarov
                              Working...
                              X