Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Russian Digital Camouflage

Cheers, mate.

The uni is currently working on an A-Tacs derivative pattern in that colour scheme, so far it looks awesome.

We just might make this.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Helikon e-mailed me back right away and said that in order to produce the uniform in that pattern and make it affordable they would have to do "several hundred" sets. So that pretty much rules them out unless someone has a rich uncle that likes camo. But on a side note, I wore the Helikon SFU at a trainint we did this past Sunday, and it is currently my favorite style of uniform - sort of old school meets the ACU.

Last fall, I had Claw Gear call me back within hours of me leaving messages. Lately, not one call back or e-mail back. If I knew they would be there I'm tempted to just go to Hamburg and look them up. Mind you I have relatives in Germany and I have actually flown from the US to Germany just for a weekend before.

I'm still pushing on with this and if I can get Claw Gear to do the 50 sets, I will finance that myself to get the ball rolling.

Comment

Kamarov you look the Dog's Bollocks with that RPK-74.

Comment

Hey guys, just to say ifany of you get any further with getting a batch made I'm in.
          Cheers

Comment

I wOuldnt mind a set too!

Cheers, Steve
            My Armory:
            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Well after months of trying, I was finally able to find out how much it would cost to get this going.

Since the camo is not a normal pattern, it would have to be custom developed on a fabric and a minimum of 7000 meters of fabric produced. Basically the first run would come to about 15000 EUR. I don't think we could realistically split that up between all of us and make it affordable (it would come out to about $350 USD per set of pants and shirt!!!)

Comment

Man that sucks! Would have like something different
                "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Crap, sucks indeed Yeah that's a little steep for the number of us so far. Still, maybe if more people adding their vote it could be viable in a bit.
                  And Eagledriver many thanks for doing the legwork on this one, might come to something yet!

Comment

Wow that's expensive!!!

Comment

I wouldn't mind a set of trousers in that pattern and maybe a shirt.

Comment

To be fair there isnt much russian camo readily available , i think it could be popular enough to make a large batch for a company to sell.

Comment

Since this is a bit too expensive, my friend and I are coming up with a different solution.

I'm currently in Russia, getting a crapload of Russian camo together to ship to the UK.

Soon, Russian camo will be a bit more readily available in the UK. If interested on how to obtain it, just give me a PM and I'll tell you how.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Look what I saw online:

Here is the article:

http://englishrussia.com/2011/07/27/...military-game/

I saw we get Kamarov to go over there with this guy's picture and take his camo!

Comment

Damn I want a set. It's like ACU that doesn't totally suck. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
                                Damn I want a set. It's like ACU that doesn't totally suck. :p
                                ..so its nothing like ACU then

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kamarov I help with Russian things. Find out more about Kamarov
                                Working...
                                X