Russian Digital Camouflage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Russian Digital Camouflage

I would be up for being a part of a huge order for a set of these....Im in.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDriver View Post
      After doing some digging, it seems as if the seller, W&T Tactical Assault Gear, has a reputation of taking money for orders and never fulfilling them.
      maybe another Claw supplier here in the uk,could get a batch made up,if there was enough interest
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

btw ive just sent an email to the main uk distributer of claw gear asking if its possible to get some made available here

Comment

WT TAG is not a Claw Gear retailer, they are the ones who sell the actual Russian uniform. If you go through one of the UK Claw Gear retailers, you will pay a lot more than going directly to Claw Gear.

Comment

well here is the email i sent to baseline

i am member of an airsoft forum called Zeroin, and there has been a lot of interest for a digital russian camo called "SUMRAK" basically its been agreed that a batch is called for made by Claw, what is the possibility of this camo being produced and distributed by your shop?

and their reply

I'll pass your e-mail onto the factory and see what they say - as long as there is enough interest and the material can be obtained I dont see a problem... though in order to get the material made we may need a set or two to start with...

my Claw Gear raider socom set cost me £63.59 delivered, so thats around the price we are looking at,which in my opinion is affordable

Comment

Wow, it costs me 30 EUR per set before shipping--which puts the price (shipped to the US) at about 45 EUR, or around £40 delivered across the Atlantic. I hope that you know that you can order directly from Claw Gear?

Comment

well i do now,i had already checked their website,i was suggesting if a supplier made enquiries then it would be more feasable...

Comment

I'd be up for an order if there's enough interest. Looks great

Comment

Yes, this sounds great. We really need to get a concrete list of people who want a full set, as I'd be interested, too.

Unfortunately, I can't get a set of real SUMRAK camo as it's rare as all hell, apparently. I only managed to find one set of Pogranichnik camo during my trip.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

I will check the Berget forums and see if any German players live near the W&T Tag guy, so a set of the Urban "Sumrak" could be picked up personally.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDriver View Post
                        I will check the Berget forums and see if any German players live near the W&T Tag guy, so a set of the Urban "Sumrak" could be picked up personally.
                        Awesome! Don't remember to update us.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Got a set of the Pogranichnik camo from Russia (only found ONE set in the entire scity of Moscow!), got my RPK, stained the wood on my RPK so it's less yellow, put a Kobra sight on that, and went to a game.

I lost count of how many people asked me for a set.

On a sidenote, CYMA's RPK is really, really nice. Especially with a drum mag (yes, they TAKE drum mags, but there aren't any specifically made for them. I've seen them in use). RUSSIAN THUNDER!

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Looks real good! How much did they run you? And only one set in Moscow! Wow.

I wonder if it would be the same story in Sankt-Peterburg.

Comment

It was only 850 (about 16gbp) rubles for a Mask-Halat. Real nice. It's thin, can be worn over clothes, and 1 size fits most people.

Hopefully they get more later on, as it is REALLY nice camo.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Kamarov,

So far I have sent four e-mails and have left four voice mail messages for Claw Gear, with no answer or reply. So although I am still attempting to get them to answer to produce this pattern, I am also going to try Helikon in Poland. Their SFU, or "Special Forces Uniform" has been very comfortable and durable. I will let you know what they say.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kamarov I help with Russian things. Find out more about Kamarov
                                Working...
                                X