Under 18 airsofters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Under 18 airsofters

The young lads that play where I do seem to be really into it and are more mature than some of the older (30's) guys when it comes to taking a hit and not throwing their toys out of the pram. Pretty sure we have an under 18 that helps with the marshalling too.

Comment

Not to de-rail the thread and I do dislike COD'softers a lot having been informed that my Stoner MK23 shouldn't be box fed, my SR47 has the wrong mags in and my GALIL isn't a realAK47, but seeing as the Modern Warfare series has been IIRC 18 rated surely under 18's SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING THEM ANYWAY?
      Originally posted by tackle
      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Most under 18's are generally nice to play with, however last week my team was controlling the top of a hill and I was using my L96 when a kid asked me to do a 360 no-scope?!? Felt like shooting him myself!
        If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
          Not to de-rail the thread and I do dislike COD'softers a lot having been informed that my Stoner MK23 shouldn't be box fed, my SR47 has the wrong mags in and my GALIL isn't a realAK47, but seeing as the Modern Warfare series has been IIRC 18 rated surely under 18's SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING THEM ANYWAY?
          Apparently my Scar H is fake because there is only the Scar L in some game and that is real life.

Yup, I was told that by some kid. Oh and my 40mm launchers are Noobtubes and my P90 is a Noob90 apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Apparently my Scar H is fake because there is only the Scar L in some game and that is real life.
            Tell 'em the US only uses the SCAR H.

Penoids!

Comment

Yup, I was told that by some kid. Oh and my 40mm launchers are Noobtubes and my P90 is a Noob90 apparently.
              funnily enough I'm pretty sure the scar H was in modern warfare 2 what a noob!

Comment

and my P90 is a Noob90 apparently.
                to be fair as a P90 user you do merit a certain amount of abuse by us non-metrosexuals, with that said your other points are valid.
                Originally posted by tackle
                For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dishkah Find out more about Dishkah
                Working...
                X