Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Propane and other gases

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
    Go outdoors near me have loads of Coleman propane on the shelves . Was in there 2 day
    where is the shop thats near you which has it in stock?
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Camperite have sold out already! I just looked.

Comment

Colindale nw9

Comment

Colindale nw9
          i thought you lived in candy town...anyway on their website it says they are out of stock in their colindale branch, but if you actually saw them on the shelves im going down there tomorrow morning to grab some....

Comment

The Coleman tanks are to be restocked everywhere by the middle of July according to Coleman's as they had trouble getting them from the states but this has now been sorted out.

You can also get propane for blow torches this works as well as the Coleman's tanks.

Bare in mind if you buy propane on line it is a hazardous item that requires COSHH sheets and only a few courier companies carry it and charge well for it, where airsoft companies ship airsoft gas without this paperwork but risk heavy fines if caught.

curlyboy
            'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Anybody know what the technical name for the connector on larger barbecue cylinders is? Calor can supply propane in cylinders from 3.9kg (which is a container you could definitely take skirmishing, or use to refill other, smaller containers) for £21. That sounds instinctively reasonable to a man who currently only owns GBBs;

Of course, you'd need to cook up (metaphorically) the lead between the tank and the gun.

Comment

That's the kinda stuff I was originally thinking of, PureSilver! You'd get a few mags-worth out of that beauty!

Comment

Go outdoors near me have loads of Coleman propane on the shelves . Was in there 2 day
                  so i was in Go outdoors today,and i couldnt find any colemans propane gas.....and in particular no sign of Coleman Propane Disposable Gas Twin Pack,which is what most people use, just butane/propane mix

Comment

The illusive colemans propane eh!, a shop has opened by me offering good cash if you sell it them. lol
                    ICS M4
                    KSC Glock 17
                    Classic Army MP5 A5
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol

Bet more people wish they had invested in a Mac coupler now :D

Comment

Coleman Propane Fuel - Twin Pack - 465g back in stock, just ordered some for £16.98 delivered

campmania

Comment

IMPORTANT:
                          If you buy propane, you will have to buy an adapter to make it work with your mag valves and most importantly since propane is not mixed with a lubricant it will dry your mag seals out and plus if your pistol does not have a metal slide; it will blow your slide off in time. Now to stop your seals from drying out you can buy a madbull version 2 propane adapter that has a small reservoir for silicone etc. Its the most favored right now with GBB users, including myself.
                          Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Originally posted by dj2l8b View Post
                            IMPORTANT:
                            plus if your pistol does not have a metal slide; it will blow your slide off in time. .
                            Not necessarily, some models are far more susceptible than others. TM Glocks seem to slowly destroy themselves over time, but models like the Desert Eagle, P226 and PX4 usually hold up pretty well.

Comment

I've been looking into getting a Mac adaptor as I'm now getting through loads of propane, enough to justify refilling my Coleman tanks. Found this on Ebay, not sure if you guys have seen it - looks simple, effective and pretty cheap. Think I'm gonna have me one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mr-propane...item3cc83dd19a

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR
                              TM chrome Deagle / KWA P226 / WE G18C Gen4

Comment

Got one of those but i needed an extension piece to fit between the larger can and the colemans can other wise it would not screw together but it works just remember to chill your colemans tank first. I used the last few crops in the can by venting it and using the cool down effect that the mags have then you can fill up easily.Works well for the thin blue can for blowtorches often used by plumbers.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reamer Find out more about Reamer
                                Working...
                                X