Propane and other gases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Propane and other gases

Chilling the Coleman bottle allows more liquid propane in to the bottle and as far as I am aware the release valve on the Coleman bottle will vent if if is over pressure and the gas /liquid in both bottles are at the same pressure.

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_Cat View Post
      The valve on the bottle seems shorter than others I have seen and if I try to fit the can it hits the bottle when tightened and would start to bend the can.
      The minimum size main bottle for filling Colemans tanks is a 6kg Calor bottle from what I remember.

The smaller ones will however fill the tall thin blue plumbers propane bottles.

Comment

Re: Propane and other gases

I use blow touch propane as mentioned before, it's cheaper than airsoft stuff. Just go to the plumbing section in a DIY shop and look for the cylinders for the touches used for soldering copper pipe, get the pure propane not the butane propane mix. The butane propane mix burns hotter in touches but has less psi and is more expensive.

I have an airsoft innovations nozzle for them and some airsoft innovations lube too. Only use the lube every 8-10 refills it says so that's what I'm going to do.
        I know what i said because i was standing here when i said it.

ICS FAN - Always looking for parts. PM me what you have

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reamer Find out more about Reamer
        Working...
        X