Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah mate they are all over the country

Comment

Re: Propane - Is it still cost effective?

sup. been while but I thought I kick some life into this thread. found an adapter to refill the colemans for real cheap.. however I dont know much about gas, I suppose everyone in England does because of the ovens and what not.. anyway,I assume it will start filling as soon as I screwed it on both ends... which end should I screw on first? small or big bottle? can I leave the adapter on the big bottle? how do I know when its full? will it over fill if you leave it? how dangerous is overfilling and how do I prevent it? Anything else I should know before I start refillin my colemans?
      my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

There's a few good videos on you tube that should explain things better than writing it on hear.

But it's pretty simple and streight forward you should be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by two_zero View Post
          sup. been while but I thought I kick some life into this thread. found an adapter to refill the colemans for real cheap.. however I dont know much about gas, I suppose everyone in England does because of the ovens and what not.. anyway,I assume it will start filling as soon as I screwed it on both ends... which end should I screw on first? small or big bottle? can I leave the adapter on the big bottle? how do I know when its full? will it over fill if you leave it? how dangerous is overfilling and how do I prevent it? Anything else I should know before I start refillin my colemans?
          1) No it won't start filling straight away as you will have to turn on the larger bottle to start filling, but screw onto the larger bottle first as if there's even the smallest amount of propane left in the Colemans canister it will spew out.

2) Yes you can leave the adaptor on the big bottle as said above you have to turn the larger bottle off so with or without the adaptor makes no odds.

3) Following the guidelines you should have had with your adaptor you should leave the two connected for no more than 60 secs.

4) Yes it will overfill and possibly trigger the relief valve on the Colemans cylinder.

5) Refilling in itself is not a dangerous undertaking as long as you take reasonable precautions.

Don't refill indoors
          Don't leave the two connected for more than 60 secs
          Don't refill near naked flames

And always check the refilled Colemans isn't leaking after refilling, a little soapy water will show even the slightest of leaks, if it is leaking put it somewhere safe outdoors until it has vented completely and then dispose of.

Simples :D

Comment

does anyone know if GHK silicone oil would be ok for adding
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X