Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Things people put on airsoft guns that you hate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things people put on airsoft guns that you hate.

Hi-caps... I see you there with all the gear and kit in the world. Rocking seven hi-cap mags...

*Box/C/S-Mags. Unless its an m60/M249/support weapon it doesn't deserve a box mag.
    *Pointlessly long barrel/silencer/suppressor combo's. "Oh look at that, an m16 with a 30" silencer, that's cool..."
    *Battery boxes... I hate battery boxes...

Comment

Strobe lights in CQB and sometimes woodland. I don't see the need of having a headache inducing piece of gear on an airsoft gun in an environment which is based on fun. It's a game at the end of the day, and i'm not exactly happy if someone is pointing it right in my face as it will guarantee a headache later on.

Please stop using these :-(
      www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

I think this sums up this thread perfectly.

"Airsoft. You're doing it wrong!" Lol :P

Comment

Could a mod close this thread. People have got the wrong idea here and its causing arguments/confusion.

Originally posted by tisane
          Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

I now only use a Sten Mk II or the beloved SLR. So, nothing should be added to either of these. I used to put a torch on my M4, when I still had one. However, on those days when it was night (that made sense to me, if not you) a torch became a great place to aim for/at/in the rough direction of.
            KISS. Keep It Simple, Stupid.
            Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

• Isnt the point of playing airsoft to have fun and to replicate the best forces and tactics so strobing is one of my best tactics great for destraction great to confuse people if you get headache because of it dont play in a cqb game as its just part of the game part of my fun using it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
                Strobe lights in CQB and sometimes woodland. I don't see the need of having a headache inducing piece of gear on an airsoft gun in an environment which is based on fun. It's a game at the end of the day, and i'm not exactly happy if someone is pointing it right in my face as it will guarantee a headache later on.

Sorry mate but I use one and will continue to use one as they are effective in allowing that extra time to take you down
                Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post

I've never played with anyone who gets headaches form strobes. Granted if you're looking at one for a long time you might get a headache but for the time it takes someone to aim and shoot I very much doubt it'll cause a headache in the vast majority of people.

Even though I have a strobe setting on my Torch and use it there was a case a while back at my site where someone didn't know they were epileptic and had a fit from a strobe, so they now say you can only strobe in short bursts.
                  Fire Team Zulu
                  Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                  http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

^^^^^^^^^This is mentioned in the talk before a game at the Mall to make sure of any health issues. Well certainly was the last time I went there.
                    Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by B.H.R.chris View Post
                      Isnt the point of playing airsoft to have fun and to replicate the best forces and tactics so strobing is one of my best tactics great for destraction great to confuse people if you get headache because of it dont play in a cqb game as its just part of the game part of my fun using it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                      To have fun, yes. Replicate the best forces? God, I hope not. If SAS/SBS/SEALS/DELTA etc had the BMI and tactical skills of 99.9% of airsofters (myself included.) we'd be absolutely up a certain creek.
                      We're playing soldiers, with a HUGE elememnt of dress up. I fire more bb's in a morning at airsoft, than I fired rounds in a full career in the Royal Marines. Mind you, I drove landing craft and the occasional Mk VII/Mk VIII rigid raider, so I was a nautical cab driver.
                      Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

If someone has a genuine issue with strobeing, yo could always politely ask at the beginning of the day if people could limit their amount of strobeing. We're all reasonable people. For instance a friend of mines MP5 shoots 3rd burst rather than semi and so he asked at the beginning if it was alright for him to use it in singleshot areas and everyone was okay with it.
                        Fire Team Zulu
                        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawke View Post
                          To have fun, yes. Replicate the best forces? God, I hope not. If SAS/SBS/SEALS/DELTA etc had the BMI and tactical skills of 99.9% of airsofters (myself included.) we'd be absolutely up a certain creek.
                          We're playing soldiers, with a HUGE elememnt of dress up. I fire more bb's in a morning at airsoft, than I fired rounds in a full career in the Royal Marines. Mind you, I drove landing craft and the occasional Mk VII/Mk VIII rigid raider, so I was a nautical cab driver.

Ye i agree in the case of skirmishing but i im a pure mil-simer i only use real cap mags as well. i should of said replicate to the best i possibly can then. my BMI is 22 so thats about dead on were i need to be.
                          I agree with the dress up aspect you said thou lol love dressing up for airsoft as i wont put it unless i have seen pic or video of SAS wearing lol

Im just that anal but ye i dont totally disagree just it depends on the type of airsofter i think i was speaking for my self and my team.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thunderfury Find out more about Thunderfury
                          Working...
                          X