The 'What have you done to your kit this week' thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 'What have you done to your kit this week' thread

received the pouches i needed to set up my vest properly. put them on said vest.
    removed my FAK from the vest since it is huge, and my current site is small enough that the site first aid kit is only seconds away.

started hunting for those little bits and pieces that just finnish off a kit (e.g. patches)
    Not actually a builder
    Not actually called Bob.

Comment

brought a new asg aug a3
      After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

I've cut a hole in the side of my MP7 :0 to enable me to store a much bigger battery in a peq box:

Comment

This week I've added a new addition to my kit - the WE G18C. I figured that the general consensus is the WE pistol range is much more reliable than the 1911's of old. So as an impulse buy in my local store, I thought I'd give them a second chance.

And hell, if the outer barrel goes, there is always the Guarder steel one...right?

Standard crappy phonepic:

Comment

-Fixed TM G36K recoil shock, by replacing fried trigger contact.
            -Purchased and filled down PEQ 16 to fit 2200 mah lipos.
            -Converted My Bolt M4 to deans connectors.
            -Fixed two leaking mags.

Pretty productive week tbh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
            Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
            Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
            Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Bought myself a DDPM triple mag pouch so i dont use utility pouches instead

Re arranged my assault vest
              Upcoming Games:
              None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
              Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

re-arranged my vest to allow for the new patches that should be arriving next week.

then realized it had no Velcro area on the back for one of said patches.

ordered Velcro in preparation for some heavy duty sewing sometime next week.
                Not actually a builder
                Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Ordered some lee's precision mag shims for my G18C, let's see if they are worth the money...
                  Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

swapped some gear for a kwa p226 and extra mag.... well chuffed, made a mag release cover plate thingy for my Army l85a1, as i'm trying to make more like an a2.... and bought and fitted a storm grip to my l119a1 build.... all in all, think i am nearly there.... just a few lil details to finish on them all for me to be 100% happy....
                    'Why did you shoot him 13 times?'
                    'The browning mag only holds 13 rounds sir.'

awesome quote
                    Originally posted by Hawke
                    Be aware - from some people, a pat on the back is sometimes a recce as to where to put the knife in at a later date.

Comment

• Re: The 'What have you done to your kit this week' thread

I got some pmags, and a real steel sun devil upper for the PTW (Thanks TOBI), a real steel KAC hand stop (again, thanks TOBI)

Now to mod the pmags for use with an MDD hop unit.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

• Re: The 'What have you done to your kit this week' thread

While not exactly this week, but over the last couple of weeks or so, I have:

Fitted my shingles-type magazine pouches to my 5.11 vest, eight on the stomach area, and one on the right side of my chest, plus a dump pouch on the left, near the bottom.

Removed the M203, M203 heatshield, and mock gas tube from my M16, and fitted a standard M16A2 handguard.

Sold the M203, heatshield, and mock gas tube.

Fitted all my M4/M16 magazines with improvised magpuls, amazing what you can do with just £3!!

And wrapped my M16's stock and handguard, with self-cling camo tape, digital woodland pattern.

And bought a TM PSG-1, which I still need to pick up, now some needed work has been done to it.

I think that's everything so far.
                        Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

brooxy Find out more about brooxy
                        Working...
                        X