Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Things that YOU put on or in YOUR gun that work for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that YOU put on or in YOUR gun that work for you.

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
    Stock:
    I have arms like a circus freak show so a sliding stock is essential for getting that "just right" feel.
    I love that.... quality
    Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Although I'm usually a puist when it comes to using guns, I've got to admit I've recently started using an AFG on a special removable mount for my CAR-15. Really helps me to handle such a tiny rifle.

Comment

SIG STL-900 Flashlight/Strobe/Laser Unit - Fitted on what ever im using for the day, usually pistols

Bushnell Holographic Sight - No ghosting, no red light at the front, keeps Zero.

150rd Mid-Caps in my P90 - The feed very well at the very high speed.

Coleman Propane.

Minimum .25g rounds usually .28gs.

Comment

I rock taped doublemags any chance I get.

Comment

Silencers.

On EVERYTHING. Because they look sexy, I think I have a silencer fetish. :I

Comment

A crane stock. The ability to fit a battery that will provide an entire day's worth of shooting should be a necessity for every gun design.

Comment

Only thing i've done to my current main weapon (G&G m14) is put on a real steel heatshield.
                It would look wrong with anything else.
                Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

In my TM MP5 SD6:
                  Element silent heads set
                  M100 spring
                  MadBull Black Python 6.03mm tight bore (standard 229mm length)

It's very quiet, the tight bore makes it accurate, and the TM "fairy dust" hop makes the BBs fly a long way.

Comment

Co2 for my pistols, it's cheap and it works.
                    Hi-caps, I'm too lazy for anything else.
                    I run a xyphos torch on my glock 19 and a solar force for my primary for night games.
                    Serpas as it makes me feel my pistol is safe.
                    Molle for all my vests and belt just for convenience.
                    Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

I have a small CQB M4 but I still have to have a fore grip it just makes it feel right I also put a nice bright torch and fitted a pressure pad at the top mount on the fore grip so i only have to move my thumb a center-meter and the only other thing I use is an Eotech i just think for CQB an Eotech is the way to go for quick target accusation sighting.
                      sigpic
                      Take Your Hit

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiian Special Forces View Post

I rock taped doublemags any chance I get.
                        Sweet baby jesus, this.
                        Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

I actually have never used duct tape on any of my airsoft things at all, might have to change that.

Oh and classic controls on my 1911, can't believe I forgot that. Personally can't beat a single sided, A1 safety for not snagging on kit.

'FireKnife'
                          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

i dunno about you lot but i quite like haveing bb's in my gun...

Comment

TRACER! I fit it on everything!! P90, M4, Glocks, MK23!! Best thing i have ever used! I dont care if people think it gives your position away! Just aslong as you get your shot in first! plus you get to see if people are taking hits! Great for night games at The Mall!!
                              . . . . . . . . . GET SOME!!! . . . . . . . .
                              TM P90/ G&G M4 CHOINE (WHITE M4 INNIT!) / KSC G18C / TM G17 / WE G18C / WE 1911 MEHICO DRUGLORD

Comment

Originally posted by Yivo View Post
                                Although I'm usually a puist when it comes to using guns, I've got to admit I've recently started using an AFG on a special removable mount for my CAR-15. Really helps me to handle such a tiny rifle.

Not sure if trolling.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FireKnife Huge Resi Fan Find out more about FireKnife
                                Working...
                                X