Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Things that YOU put on or in YOUR gun that work for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that YOU put on or in YOUR gun that work for you.

Has to be trolling... Just has to.
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I put folded train tickets in the gaps between my front end and stock for my p90 ... reason being it's a CA p90 and an echo1 metal front end which wobbles like a b*tch. So two folded up train tickets stops the wobble

works for me :D

oh to add ...
      i put a bolt through the stock of my mp5 because the stock was wobbly
      Last edited by bobfish; 29 January, 2013, 15:29. Reason: moar thoughts

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
        Not sure if trolling.
        Before this goes any further, it is their gun and it helps them play, just don't start.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

bright yellow tape on all my mags, and several other bits of gear.
          yes, it looks pretty awful. but it means I have more chance of finding my mags if I drop them, have somewhere to put an identifier on them so they get returned if someone else finds them, and an identifier so I can easily identify which mag is which, for troubleshooting purposes.
          Not actually a builder
          Not actually called Bob.

Comment

My name on every magazine I own.

Because nothing makes you look more of a pillock than being asked to describe any identifying marks on your lost M4/ M16 mag and replying "Well, it's sort of black and it's got some scratches on it"
            Nothing in his pockets except knives and lint....

Comment

heh, just to clarify I'm not trolling. I genuinely use it as it improves (in my opinion) the handling tenfold. Also the gun itself has not been modified to take the rail so nothing sacrilegious has occurred to make this happen as the rail is mounted on a clip in portion I made to fit in the vents on the handguard. Long story short, I love it the way it is :P

Comment

Its been said already but a sliding stock on AEG's and a good sight.

I like using my 4x ACOG to magnify too (knowing my BB's will drop before reaching a distant target lol) but it's good for spotting.

Lipo's too - lighter and easier to use (for me)

and a well oiled sidearm with plenty of mags
                Last edited by eyley; 29 January, 2013, 16:32. Reason: because I'm speshul

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

RS Eotech 551: I love my eotech, no ghosting at all and its perfect with CQB
                  Low Caps: since I run a WE M4, I love the fact that i have to count my shots and theres no rattle.
                  RS KA Ras: I love my RIS system, no wobble at all
                  RS Surefire M952v: this is my fav since I run NVGs i can switch from IR to LED white light with in an instant and its gives me the lumination i need!
                  RS PEQ15: probably the most expensive purchase i made but using my IR laser at night is just awesome!
                  Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

see pic below for aeg :P
                    i love using long guns in CQB as the looks and comments you get asking how on earth you can use it in here is great, especially as im usually first round the corner :D
                    also against FK's 1911 loves, i like having the ambi safety and also the thicker MEU baseplates (gives me something to grip with gloves to aid in swift mag changes)
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Only thing i have on my guns other than optics etc is each part on the rifle and all mags etc have UV ink markings. Basically my name and postcode. Can only been seen with UV light. the rifles are also coded like you would a bike and the numbers are logged with my insurance company.
                      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Originally posted by sam_G View Post
                        Only thing i have on my guns other than optics etc is each part on the rifle and all mags etc have UV ink markings. Basically my name and postcode. Can only been seen with UV light. the rifles are also coded like you would a bike and the numbers are logged with my insurance company.
                        Does everyone tell there insurance company you have guns? OK only airsoft but are they OK with that?? Genuine question.
                        Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

I love my vfg.... its pure comfort.

And ive developed a love for midcaps.
                          Uksf loadout

TM 417 recoil.
                          Custom built L119A1
                          WE P228

Comment

good idea sam

wax crayons in trades ^^ blank traded look nice white or multy colourrrsssssss :3

yep our insurance company that we have weapons they just stipulated that unless their locked in a secure gun safe their not covered

got one now we just need another few cases for all of the airsoft guns rifles air rifles and the other stuff

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I took the foregrip off my mp5k

Makes changing long mags easier and its so John McClaine

Comment

Originally posted by sam_G View Post
                                That is a fantastic idea I think i will have to go out in the morning and pick up a UV pen would come in handy if my guns where ever stolen, also you say they are coded did you do this with a hammer and stamp set?
                                sigpic
                                Take Your Hit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FireKnife Huge Resi Fan Find out more about FireKnife
                                Working...
                                X